LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Our lack of offensive identity this season might be of benefit in the future...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I'm going to say this only once, so pay attention....."The Colts without Peyton are nothing!" He is the team period. If he'd sign with the 9er's, we would own the leauge.

I don't think we would own the league, in the 4th q, when we need a stop. Our defense wouldnt get off the field still probably. I think if we had manning we would have won 4-5 more games this year though.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
o-line, o-line, o-line....................................

name.....that.....fu*kin tune!
I see what you are saying but this is pretty pointless b/c of Peyton Manning. Plus the Colts used to play cover 2. They don't anymore that was with Dungy. Niners just don't have the talent to do what you are saying. this team needs an identity. and having a identity doesn't mean you can't be good at multiple things on offense. Trying to do what the colts do is just a pipe dream. it's Manning more than anything and you just can't duplicate what he does.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I'm going to say this only once, so pay attention....."The Colts without Peyton are nothing!" He is the team period. If he'd sign with the 9er's, we would own the leauge.

I don't think we would own the league, in the 4th q, when we need a stop. Our defense wouldnt get off the field still probably. I think if we had manning we would have won 4-5 more games this year though.

Using your logic then, we would have been, using only winning four more games, 12-6 and right in the middle of the playoffs. Now take into account this new offense, the D would have been in a situation of just pass rushing and not playing from behind and being on the field longer, because the O is now holding their own.
The thing is we are not built to be a power running team the Jets are. There Line is HUGE and powerful ours ha not even close. They have an all pro FB and 2 hell 3 pretty damn good backs.

But I agree we really need to find our identity I just hope they dont try to go to a powerrun team because we will need a lot new players IMO
Share 49ersWebzone