There are 177 users in the forums

Alex Smith Interview

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/vSniy4KshA?pid=UkQwVh3r__Oy1fni_nGE713NiykT0JrD

http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/vSniy4KshA?pid=u_gyBIuYetjdbXwXNDRA5aDwSag13tLc

http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/vSniy4KshA?pid=gVwnhyaS_jpg65WJfVuIH4O0A7OYt2IF

http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/vSniy4KshA?pid=IAvrOaf6cj7zd70Pj2TI0pDk5Ae5Uhs4
thanx
I wanna bone Mindi Bach so bad.

:EDIT:

In the shower.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 23, 2010 at 18:55:48 ]
  • flow
  • Veteran
Can someone sumerize for me please? The links arent working for me. There is a clip on csnbayarea.com it's about 8 and a half minutes, so I don't know if its the entire interview or not, but he talks about focusing on fundamentals. I hope he does. I hope that irons out most of the critisisms we have about his game. I'll give him this year to work it all out, but if he can't I want Nate Davis ready by 2011.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I wanna bone Mindi Bach so bad.

:EDIT:

In the shower.

Is the floor not good i mean it's closer and you can get right to work..
when i click on the link it takes me to some videos but nothing with a smith.
bad link
I was able to watch three of the interviews. I came away with three impressions.

1. He is determined to excel.

2. He admitted that he has many areas in which to improve, but pointed to a number of things he did well this season (which he did). He has confidence in his abilities, which is essential.

3. He said he will play a much bigger role in game planning in the coming season. That will be significant. He is a smart kid, and he will influence Raye's playcalling so they are not put in so many bad situations.
Originally posted by excelsior:
I was able to watch three of the interviews. I came away with three impressions.

2. He admitted that he has many areas in which to improve, but pointed to a number of things he did well this season (which he did). He has confidence in his abilities, which is essential.

3. He said he will play a much bigger role in game planning in the coming season. That will be significant. He is a smart kid, and he will influence Raye's playcalling so they are not put in so many bad situations.

I like, I like

Regardless of what you think about Alex you have to like two things about him. 1. He wants to be a Niner. 2. His desire to play foozball (I meant that). After everything hes been through (Injury, Nolan) combinded with his very large bank account he could easily walk away and start a new life. If nothing else he's got heart!

Mike: Thanks for the link. There are a lot of great interviews in addition to Alex Smith. The Vernon Davis interview is really good. Man, that cat wants to be great. Singletary is probably one of the best things thats happened to him on and off the field.

For anyone looking for it, it is the interview with Greg Papa.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 24, 2010 at 10:13:04 ]
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by excelsior:

I like, I like

Agree, I really like to hear this. I hope Alex & the recievers have a great offseason
I honestly think continuity of having the same offensive scheme will go a long way for 2010.
Alex always knows what to say in interviews. Let's see it on the field Alex, lets see it on the field...
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Alex always knows what to say in interviews. Let's see it on the field Alex, lets see it on the field...

tis the next step. Consistency from QB may very well lead to offensive consistency as a whole. Consistency seems to be the one thing we are missing.
Share 49ersWebzone