GORE NAMED TO PROBOWL!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good for him.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
wow people! he's going as a replacement. so it';s not like he was voted in because he wasnt! i hate crap like this.

Who cares man? I'm just happy that I'll get to see my niners represented in this game. I remember how painful it was when all we had was pulling for Nedney to make it in '05.

I care. a lot of niner fans care. because he wasn't voted in. if he was voted in it means more. being a replacement sucks. anyways f**k the pro bowl it's stupid.

wasn't walt harris a replacement ?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
wow people! he's going as a replacement. so it';s not like he was voted in because he wasnt! i hate crap like this.

Who cares man? I'm just happy that I'll get to see my niners represented in this game. I remember how painful it was when all we had was pulling for Nedney to make it in '05.

I care. a lot of niner fans care. because he wasn't voted in. if he was voted in it means more. being a replacement sucks. anyways f**k the pro bowl it's stupid.

I think people here are excited because its an honor for the players. The players are the ones that get excited the most, and they deserve it. And why does it suck??? He was chosen in the top four!!! in all the nfc!!!

Actually he WAS voted to be an alternate by the coaches and players, which is more important than a fan popularity contest.

However, it's laughable to me that Antoine Winfield is a replacement and may actually be playing due to the Rogers-Cromartie injury and has worse stats than Dre Bly.
Minny can lose now? No! Justin Smith's selection depends on them winning. He deserves to be a Pro Bowler
No, Minny has to win so J SMith make sthe PB, He deserves it!!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
LOL i feel bad for rams fans. their one superstar player isnt even playing

Rams??? How do you think the Bengals felt??

well i'm referring to how their seasons went

the rams are the worst team in the NFL and got their running back to the pro bowl only to have him get injured

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Jan 20, 2010 at 15:53:34 ]
So when was Jackson hurt? He played against us in week 17. I don't remember him going down in that game, did he?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So when was Jackson hurt? He played against us in week 17. I don't remember him going down in that game, did he?

Jackson has a herneated disc in his back.No doubt from all those big hits he took since defenses were focusing on him. I believe he played alot of the season with the injury but dont know when exactly it was sustained.
congrats to gore! you deserved it buddy!
congrats
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
LOL i feel bad for rams fans. their one superstar player isnt even playing

Rams??? How do you think the Bengals felt??

well i'm referring to how their seasons went

the rams are the worst team in the NFL and got their running back to the pro bowl only to have him get injured

Exactly, I'm also referring to how the Bengals season went. The Bengals were one of the best teams and made the playoffs, yet NOBODY from their team went. How do you think they felt??
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

[ Edited by boast on Jan 20, 2010 at 16:44:09 ]
Share 49ersWebzone