LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 398 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Can this thread be locked already? The uniforms are not real.

This thread isn't about the stupid pics someone posted, this thread is about nike taking over and when they will be released and what jersey you will buy.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Alex Smith
Vernon Davis
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Dude!!!!! Thanks for the laugh. I gotta admit I've been following this forum for many years and I really regret not being an active poster. Some stuff may be frustrating on here but living in Illinois with zero 49er fans to cheer or mourn with make this site special.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Dude!!!!! Thanks for the laugh. I gotta admit I've been following this forum for many years and I really regret not being an active poster. Some stuff may be frustrating on here but living in Illinois with zero 49er fans to cheer or mourn with make this site special.

Nice I feel ya, I'm in Michigan

Think I'm getting this one

Nike's about to ruin it....
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Not bad...

that is HIDEOUS.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Not bad...

that is HIDEOUS.
beyond hideous
Not bad...

I always thought the all gold uni's would look like crap, like on Madden. But this ain't half bad
Originally posted by prime21:
Just for the hell of it, why not black alternate jerseys. Black jersey, red numbers/stripes.

because black isnt one of our colors. teams that dont use black as a primary color should NEVER have black jerseys. Cardinals, im talking to you.

the Falcons, Ravens, Raiders, Saints, Bengals, Panthers, Steelers, and Jaguars can, but thats it.

Just don't go back to that burgundy crap we had. That was garbage!!
I would love black jerseys. Sometimes you gotta change it up. Think outside the norm
Just for the hell of it, why not black alternate jerseys. Black jersey, red numbers/stripes.

because black isnt one of our colors. teams that dont use black as a primary color should NEVER have black jerseys. Cardinals, im talking to you.

the Falcons, Ravens, Raiders, Saints, Bengals, Panthers, Steelers, and Jaguars can, but thats it.

Actually That's why its called an alternate jersey. In an alternate jersey you don't use one of your primary colors. You WANT the uni to be different.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:

Actually That's why its called an alternate jersey. In an alternate jersey you don't use one of your primary colors. You WANT the uni to be different.

this

Share 49ersWebzone