There are 209 users in the forums

The "Red Fog"

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The "Red Fog"

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
That would be too easy for opposing team's homophobic fans to call us the "red f*g"

true. screw that name
Steelers have, "The Terrible Towls"

Raiders have3 the "The Black Hole"
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Dec 27, 2009 at 8:01 PM ]
I think there should be a section in the endzone seats called the red fog sort of like the black hole. That's where all the real loud fans will sit and that want to stand pretty much the whole game which is what I like to do.
Originally posted by Getrdun9ers:
I'm noting that several people have said they have a better nickname... but they have yet to post anything. Typical of this forum. Somebody always claims to have the answer but yet present garbage, or nothing at all.

I'm not a HOME TOWN fan, so I have no input.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I think there should be a section in the endzone seats called the red fog sort of like the black hole. That's where all the real loud fans will sit and that want to stand pretty much the whole game which is what I like to do.

no thats gay...we are just copying oakland.
and why have only one section of loud die hard fans, when u can have the whole stadium like that...
I was calling it the Red Sea defense when we played Atlanta.
Originally posted by momoney925:

and why have only one section of loud die hard fans, when u can have the whole stadium like that...

Because we have some weak ass fans that just sit there and tell other fans to sit down because they can't see.
Originally posted by momoney925:

Because we have some weak ass fans that just sit there and tell other fans to sit down because they can't see.

STEP YOUR s**t UP NINER EMPIRE
get loud!!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I was calling it the Red Sea defense when we played Atlanta.

Red Fog makes more sense because San Francisco is known for its fog. You ever see pictures of the Golden Gate drapped in so much fog only the highest points of the bridge show?
Originally posted by TenderLoinTimmy:
Using the words crimson or scarlet instead of red adds some polish to it. Scarlet fog. I'm already starting my movement- Willis = Waterboy.

Any dude who cannot find his way to a tailgate featuring free food and booze has 0 credibility with me, hoss.

Red Fog is lame. Fog? C'mon, really?
Originally posted by Getrdun9ers:
I'm noting that several people have said they have a better nickname... but they have yet to post anything. Typical of this forum. Somebody always claims to have the answer but yet present garbage, or nothing at all.

i voted #2. i don't have any cool names but there should be an option that just says "that's lame"
Lets not name our home crowd. Thats stupid. Look at the raiders.
Why is the zone always so concerned about nicknames , when they never catch on.
"Tickets for sale"
Share 49ersWebzone