LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

The "Red Fog"

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The "Red Fog"

As I was leaving the stadium today I saw a really druk fan talking to a pretty hot female cop. He was mumbling something about how he and his boys call the home town team the "Red Fog." Now I've heard this before, but this time it really stuck with me. I like it, what do you guys think?
I'm noting that several people have said they have a better nickname... but they have yet to post anything. Typical of this forum. Somebody always claims to have the answer but yet present garbage, or nothing at all.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
ya they probably came up with the name while being smoked out in some dark room with a red light on
its a good name..i wouldnt mind
but theres probably some better ones..i just cant think of any
That would be too easy for opposing team's homophobic fans to call us the "red f*g"
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
That would be too easy for opposing team's homophobic fans to call us the "red f*g"

-9fA
It sounds like an STD.

You hear about Chuck? He caught the Red Fog.

f**k it, tho -- I'd rep it if we all did. We could all crawl along the ground really slow.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
gay indians
Using the words crimson or scarlet instead of red adds some polish to it. Scarlet fog. I'm already starting my movement- Willis = Waterboy.

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
It sounds like an STD.

f**k it, tho -- I'd rep it if we all did. We could all crawl along the ground really slow.

sounds nothing like an STD
Originally posted by TenderLoinTimmy:
Using the words crimson or scarlet instead of red adds some polish to it. Scarlet fog. I'm already starting my movement- Willis = Waterboy.

Great name for our defense

because like fog it may take a little longer, but you still drive right through it
Originally posted by RonMexico:
It sounds like an STD.

Really? Eh..
  • pimptillo
  • Info N/A
It sounds like an STD.

Really? Eh..

Believe me, Ron Mexico should know...
Originally posted by pimptillo:
It sounds like an STD.

Really? Eh..

Believe me, Ron Mexico should know...

Share 49ersWebzone