There are 774 users in the forums
Countdown Daily Huddle: NFC West
Dec 3, 2009 at 3:31 PM
- Dreskee
- Info N/A
Niners finally movin in the right direction...keep it up fellas!!! Win the division and shock the world!!! Yup I said it
Dec 3, 2009 at 3:33 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
Spot on - especially about us getting more athletic linemen if we are primarily spread
Dec 3, 2009 at 4:12 PM
- BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,078
If there's a commitment to the spread then it's definitely back to quicker smaller lineman in which I don't think we bring back Baas.
Dec 3, 2009 at 4:26 PM
- nj49erfan
- Info N/A
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
If there's a commitment to the spread then it's definitely back to quicker smaller lineman in which I don't think we bring back Baas.
No matter what we should not re-sign Baas. The idea is to upgrade the o-line in the offseason not sign the same o-lne and hope they get better like this year lol.
Dec 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,819
Originally posted by nj49erfan:Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
If there's a commitment to the spread then it's definitely back to quicker smaller lineman in which I don't think we bring back Baas.
No matter what we should not re-sign Baas. The idea is to upgrade the o-line in the offseason not sign the same o-lne and hope they get better like this year lol.
Agree with that for sure. I really think Chris Patrick should get a shot in Snyder's place. He just seems to get beat & pushed into the QB on every play.
Dec 3, 2009 at 4:35 PM
- fryet
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,386
I hope we resign Baas. Until we find his replacement, he is the best that we have. Let's let his replacement prove that he is better than Baas, not just give it to them by default. Also, Baas has been injured a lot over his career. I wouldn't put it past him to resurrect his career. All the more reason to keep him around. For sure, look for a replacement, but keep him as a backup just in case.