LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 253 users in the forums

Our surprise Weapon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I understand we have lots of weapons in vernon davis, Crabtree, and even morgan, but im not hearing a lot about Delanie Walker.

This guy really stepped it up for us.. I think he kills morran norris because the guy can catch and run.. He was Bullin over guys and getting upfield very nicely

We should definetely incorperate him more into the Offense down the stretch.

Thoughts?
Not enough balls to go around.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

That's... what... she... said...

Game over...

/Thread
with Crabs and Davis, def take it easy on Delanie and he makes PLAYS! Walker is good for 3-4 catches 30+yds and defintely is a secret weapon
Nope. Incorrect. Our new surprise weapon is......

Brit Miller! This guy is awesome. He's a touchdown catching machine. Did you see his YAC during preseason????? He's the next Mike Alstott. Move over #46, #47 is takin over!
[ Edited by bigmike55 on Dec 2, 2009 at 1:31 AM ]

Brit Miller! This guy is awesome. He's a touchdown catching machine. Did you see his YAC during preseason????? He's the next Mike Alstott. Move over #46, #47 is takin over!

haha. id love to see him get a shot
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:

haha. id love to see him get a shot

Same here.
I was saying get rid of moran norris and give this guy a chance after the first preseason game I saw him play in. I'm glad they are finally gonna put him on the 53 man roster and maybe soon he can be put on the active game time roster. GET 'EM BRIT.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I was saying get rid of moran norris and give this guy a chance after the first preseason game I saw him play in. I'm glad they are finally gonna put him on the 53 man roster and maybe soon he can be put on the active game time roster. GET 'EM BRIT.

Right, other than blocking, Norris never gets that 1 yard we need. Brit impressed in preseason with good hands, and hard to bring down.
  • Veteran

Imagine if we were a WCO team.

Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
with Crabs and Davis, def take it easy on Delanie and he makes PLAYS! Walker is good for 3-4 catches 30+yds and defintely is a secret weapon

He's the Jermichael Finley of the 49ers
Before last weeks game the reason he was a secret weapon was because he never did anything.

AHAHAHAHAH.... bigmike your a frickin genius..
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by insanemike27:

Right, other than blocking, Norris never gets that 1 yard we need. Brit impressed in preseason with good hands, and hard to bring down.

Norris got a few first downs this year picking up 1 yard
no suprise to most here on the forum... we know DW has some playmaking ability... The suprise is that they are actually giving him a chance to show it!
Share 49ersWebzone