LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Expectations for the Hawks game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Expectations for the Hawks game?

prediction for the game

Who chose that one loss on the voting poll?
You call yourself a fan when your doubting the 9ers and their facing the Seahawks? Come on dude.......

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Who chose that one loss on the voting poll?
You call yourself a fan when your doubting the 9ers and their facing the Seahawks? Come on dude.......

The poll is about what you expect to happen, not what you want to happen. You can't see why one person out there thinks that the Seahawks will win this game, especially since they're playing at home and our secondary gives up 300 yards passing with ease? It's not going to be as easy as you think it is.
W
being prepared for the hawks & them NOT look at the cards yet. o ya the W too.

GO NINERS!!!!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by calinig4life:

GO NINERS!!!!

The Cardinals game is meaningless if we can't take care of business in Seattle. I hope the players realize this.
Originally posted by Hopper:
The seahawks are garbage. No excuses to lose this game.
this team is hungry as f***

i expect a win
Originally posted by B650:

GO NINERS!!!!

The Cardinals game is meaningless if we can't take care of business in Seattle. I hope the players realize this.

not sure how you read that but that was the point
WE MUST SUCCEED!!!

Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
They weren't facing Crabtree and Alex last time.

Yes but we knocked Hassleback out early in that game, so it makes it a wash.

It's not as if it's hard to knock out Hasselback or any Seahawk for that matter. That team is made of Jonas Jennings at every position. I think we're gonna knock a number of Seahwaks out of the game (again).
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B650:

GO NINERS!!!!

not sure how you read that but that was the point

I was just agreeing with you and pointing out the importance of this upcoming game.
I wouldn't sleep on the hawks...forsett tore it up in his brief playing time in the first game, and he looks pretty damn good right now. Also, our secondary kind of blows, and hasselbeck and his wrs are decent.

I'm hoping the weather is good...it'll be cold but looks like it wont rain right now, which would concern me, because we cant run for s**t and alex might have trouble in bad weather. I would like to see more slants and quick passes to crabs...he's shown flashes of YAC ability.

That said, I think the niners win
Another guaranteed monster victory for the rising Niners
We played them without crabs and Alex last time. Gore is going to have his usual 200 yard game against them and we're going to blow them out. Also delanie walker is starting to look like a good check down.
Share 49ersWebzone