LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 193 users in the forums

Expectations for the Hawks game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Expectations for the Hawks game?

I expect we win. The team should expect to win. We just need to not fall asleep on Forsett like we did with Grant. Seriously we are a better team than the sea chickens right now. Assuming Minnesota doesn't fall on it's face we should make up a game this week and be one game back. Then Arizona comes into town and we can take back the Division.

I know.... CRAZINESS!!!
A hard fought win.

Division games are always tough - even more so when we're away..

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
A hard fought win.

Division games are always tough - even more so when we're away..

-9fA

The seahawks and rams should not be tough games. We should have three locked wins on our schedule between those two and Det. Assuming that Arizona drops one other game to either Min. or GB we just have to beat the Cards in Candlestick in order to secure the division.

I do agree the team shouldn't look past the hawks this week. We should focus on embarrassing them.
If we pressure the QB and avoid costly penalties on both sides of the ball - everything else will fall into place. A win in Seattle and a Cards loss to the Vikes (hopefully) will set us up for a division tie.

LETS DO THIS!
Win - 27-17. We are a better team. We beat Arizon in their house and we will do it again in Seattle.
Banged up team, but HOSTILE environment.

This is a game that a mature team wins. We need to become a mature team this week.
Originally posted by jrg:
W

a huge game
Smith will have a huge game
so will Crabs

W.
Book It.
tough win
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The seahawks are garbage. No excuses to lose this game.

It depends on our game plan. We were clearly outcoached two weeks ago by McCarthy, and we clearly outcoached Del Rio yesterday by our aggressive offensive and defensive schemes.
if you dont expect to win then you shouldnt be a fan. its like asking if you want to win. its retarded. maybe your question should have been "Do you think we will win?"
Originally posted by VA49er:
I expect we win. The team should expect to win. We just need to not fall asleep on Forsett like we did with Grant. Seriously we are a better team than the sea chickens right now. Assuming Minnesota doesn't fall on it's face we should make up a game this week and be one game back. Then Arizona comes into town and we can take back the Division.

I know.... CRAZINESS!!!

Originally posted by valrod33:
its gonna be a close game

i'm a little nervous going into this game for some reason.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by valrod33:
its gonna be a close game

i'm a little nervous going into this game for some reason.

I'm always nervous when we go to Seattle
Share 49ersWebzone