There are 729 users in the forums
Today was a taste of what our offense could be like with a solid OL
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nov 30, 2009 at 5:53 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
I agree, this is what the offense and Alex can look like with pass protection. I'm not worried, i think we'll shore up our OL next year in the draft and FA. Another year with this group and Raye and Alex will be a monster for us. Future looks good.
Nov 30, 2009 at 7:15 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,814
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:Originally posted by MadMartz:Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think we need a shifty, niffty, speedy, running back to go with Gore. He's not a shotgun runner.
Someone like Kory Sheets? Oh wait.........
oh pleasemore like cj spiller
Yes CJ Spiller would be great.

more like cj spiller