LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 282 users in the forums

Anyone going to the Seahawks game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes....making the trip from Vancouver to Seattle. Quest is an awesome stadium...pre game and post game offers an electric atmosphere. Tailgating is huge, which is what I will be doing, or one of the local bars/pubs are packed. There are quite a few bars within a 5 min walk of the stadium. One though cannot visit that area without a stop to Cowgirls. Not a sports bar but worth a visit post game...loaded with talent Cowgirls is.
A few of us are in Seattle trying to find some Niner fans that are tailgating on Sunday? Anyone out there doing anything?
No offense meant Steve but SEARCH does function. Try it okay?

~Ceadder
Leaving Jackson, ca to Oakland airport
should have left at 5 but didn't want to screw my grave shift buddies over.
So I hope I get there on time for my 9:10 flight
Never been to Seattle so any suggestions would be greatly appresiated!!!

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Looks like my boy forgot to get the tickets before we booked the flight. So if anyone knows where to get tickets, it would be greatly appresiated. Need at least 2 tickets

Have them overnighted to you save yourself the money...

that is unless he forgot to BUY the tix.

Originally posted by coq49ers:
Yes....making the trip from Vancouver to Seattle. Quest is an awesome stadium...pre game and post game offers an electric atmosphere. Tailgating is huge, which is what I will be doing, or one of the local bars/pubs are packed. There are quite a few bars within a 5 min walk of the stadium. One though cannot visit that area without a stop to Cowgirls. Not a sports bar but worth a visit post game...loaded with talent Cowgirls is.

Hmmmm Sounds like I'm gonna be checkin out tha local scene up... actually more like over there in the near future. If it's THAT good a Gentleman's club I'm not above making an out of the way stop at least once.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 5, 2009 at 06:32:00 ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Still thinking about it, I live in Portland now and have neighbor who sells game packages to all kinds of sporting events. He knows I like the Niners and offered me a deal, ticket transportation on "luxury bus" tail gate catering (booze extra or BYOB) $130 bucks per person down from $175, his usual price for NFL. I know it is thursday and he has 6 tickets left...Do you think I should low ball him!

Golitta you just GOTTA hook me up with that guy for next season. That's a hell of a deal... wait, tix NOT included right? Still for transpo on a luxury bus? I'm down with that. Get toasty on the way to an fro? Oh that's a 6 hour round trip on my end. I like I like.

~Ceadder
Yeah no tickets yet!!!!!
As in not bought yet!!!
Craigslist don't fail me now!!!
Yeah no tickets yet!!!!!
As in not bought yet!!!
Craigslist don't fail me now!!!

Good luck with that. Sheattle ain't no joke. You might be better off finding a scalper outside the gate on the way in.

~Ceadder

Hey man if you still don't have tix check out the Hawks website an then go to their ticket exchange link. Right NOW as of this moment they have 298 available from $48 to $2000. block 101 row T is available 2 seats for $90 ea. Prolly the best deal you'll find anywhere.

WHOA!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!! I just found THE best deal that one could possibly get at the last minute. TWO CHR Tix CLub seating at around the 20 Row L CHR 138 for a $125 ea. Unless you want something closer to tha fitty. CHR or 106 but those got up about 50 each.

So hope you get some solid seats after this. Wish I had the cash to do it right now. I'd definitely be there. lol

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 5, 2009 at 07:43:04 ]
Thanks man, I was checking that out, but since I'm driving I didn't look too much into it.
Since my friend takes off 2 hours after me, I'll get his ass on it
Thanks man, I was checking that out, but since I'm driving I didn't look too much into it.
Since my friend takes off 2 hours after me, I'll get his ass on it

No problem hate to see a fellow fan miss out.

~Ceadder

Where should we all meet up and tailgate at Qwest Field?
I don't know the place (Seattle) well so a bar near the stadium ???

Btw I'm on the plane flight 355 to Seattle from Oakland
Well me and my buddy are going to scour the area pregame trying to find a Niner Mob to join for the pregame festivities.
Quest has only one parking lot and that is for season ticket holders etc. But there are numerous other lots surrounding the stadium. If one was to go west of the stadium, about a two min walk...you will find a few different lots with many tailgaters. Look for some in Red and you will be more than welcome.

Planning on hitting a bar? Get there early! The many bars around the stadium fill quickly....

As for Cowgirls...seen Coyote Ugly? The bar is just like that...hot chicks wearing very little serving drinks, dancing, etc. Often a sausage party but always worth a visit. It is only a block north of the stadium.

Go Niners Go!
Just landed!!! Having a beer
Share 49ersWebzone