LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Anyone going to the Seahawks game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is anyone going to the Seahwaks game on the 6th? There is 6 of us flying up and I just want to know if anyone will be tailgating so we can make your party bigger! This will be my 4th trip and I've never seen much of a tailgate. In fact, a lot of the sites I searched said tailgating in Seattle started when Qwest opened. BORING. Now they're trying to say that the North Lot (supposed to be impossible to get in unless you look like a chicken) and a private owned lot called "Hawk Heaven" (oooooohh) is the only place to tailgate. They even warn that opposing fans should think twice about going. BWAAAHAAHAAA. I've been to the Meadowlands and go to Oakland every year. I highly doubt its scary. Sooooo, anyone with me??
I should be making my first road game
Come on people! I'm going plus at least 2
who's going!
What to do?
Come on 49ers rally time in Seattle
I was going to this game but my friend, who is a season tix holder for the seac**ks, wont be able to go. His son had a heart attack and has been in a coma since Halloween.
I want to go just because they said opposing fans should think twice about going. Like their fans are so f**king hard.

I've been to four Seahawks games and I've never seen so many metal-headed mullet-sporting dorks in my life.

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
I was going to this game but my friend, who is a season tix holder for the seac**ks, wont be able to go. His son had a heart attack and has been in a coma since Halloween.

hey man all I got to say is I hope he comes back from the coma soon, I'll be praying.

Sorry to hear about your friends son.
I am going as well along with my girlfriend and possibly ten or so of my friends. We are flying in on thursday and gonna hang out in the city and possibly drive up to vancouver for a day. We r thinking about taking public trans. into the game and then walking into the parking lot for tailgating with some fellow niner fans.

Let me know where you will be!
4 of us flying up there from Fresno, CA....i'm so hyped for this game..F*** the 12th man
When you guys get up there, there is a pretty cool bar to go pregame at thats basically across the street from the stadium. Its called the hawks nest bar and grill. The owners are memebers of seahawksblue.com and a lot of the guys from that site head over there before games. It opens at eight on gamedays I believe and you have to get there early to get a table. But its welcoming to opposing fans. Shouldn't catch any crap there. Other than the normal good natured pregame trash talk. Here is the website for the place.

Hawks Nest bar and grill
[ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Dec 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM ]

Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
When you guys get up there, there is a pretty cool bar to go pregame at thats basically across the street from the stadium. Its called the hawks nest bar and grill. The owners are memebers of seahawksblue.com and a lot of the guys from that site head over there before games. It opens at nine I believe and you have to get there early to get a table. But its welcoming to opposing fans. Shouldn't catch any crap there. Other than the normal good natured pregame trash talk. Here is the website for the place.

Hawks Nest bar and grill

i went there and it IS an awesome place/bar! very nice fans! i went there for the rams/hawks playoff game a few years back. i had niner gear on and it was all good. walking from downtown seattle to the game is pretty damn fun. like mini bar hopping!

i also went to several other games up there and tailgated with many hawks fans (under the overpasss)! i couldn't say one bad word about them. my little sister's ex boyfriend gets tickets all the time and even got to raise the 12th man flag! pretty damn cool! that guy gets mad hook-ups due to his employment at the famous seafood spot at the public market. too bad my little sister broke up with him-kinda.

gonna be up there from the 12th-19th and hoping to catch a game while up there, or maybe just watch at a bar with my father-in-law. hey hawksfan, you know of a good sports bar in bellevue that i can watch some games at-if i dont get tickets?
So niner party at he hawks nest bar?
you guys better represent at that bar!!

Ask him for his tickets lol not to be ass but he's not going to us them might as well not waste them.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
4 of us flying up there from Fresno, CA....i'm so hyped for this game..F*** the 12th man

make sure to disable those speakers they use to pump in crowd noise.
Share 49ersWebzone