There are 462 users in the forums
Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results
- 1 2
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:26 PM
- IdentityCrisis
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,918
Word, this is how all our games go. SO CHANGE IT AND TRY THE SPREAD FIRST!
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:29 PM
- MontanaSBGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,112
It seems like they keep insisting on THEIR plays instead of attacking the defense weakneess.
Its OUR play, I'm going to try it 10 times. Even if it didn't work for 5 times in a row.
Its OUR play, I'm going to try it 10 times. Even if it didn't work for 5 times in a row.
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:29 PM
- kelpie70
- Veteran
- Posts: 420
AGREED! Don't be stupid go with what works and tweak as you go along. This is not a very bright coaching staff.
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:30 PM
- Godsleftsock
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,291
It's Gore's fault for busting off that big run in the beginning
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM
- 9inermaniac
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,228
I dont get it. Their mindset is not working. Why would you continue to do the same thing. Thats whay Nolan did and he got canned. Lets let the D win the games for us. that does not work when you are down 24-3. you need points and that comes from the offense.
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM
- vermonator
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,303
I think it's time to petition Jed that this cannot stand in San Fran. It is an insult to Niner fans everywhere.
I blame McClaughan for not bringing any improvement to our o-line or pass rush.
I blame Raye for terrible game planning and his inability to recognize defenses' weaknesses or our own offensive strengths.
Moreover, I blame Singletary for not making the necessary changes and allowing it all to happen this way.
The front office and coaching staff are not putting our team in a position to succeed.
Heads should roll!!!
I blame McClaughan for not bringing any improvement to our o-line or pass rush.
I blame Raye for terrible game planning and his inability to recognize defenses' weaknesses or our own offensive strengths.
Moreover, I blame Singletary for not making the necessary changes and allowing it all to happen this way.
The front office and coaching staff are not putting our team in a position to succeed.
Heads should roll!!!
[ Edited by vermonator on Nov 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM ]
Nov 22, 2009 at 1:39 PM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
If I am Jed York, I am taking a page out of the Jerry Jones book. I am sitting Mike Singletary down to tell him that the offense better play to its strength (spread) or changes will be made.
The coaches cant be this stupid. Raye can only be held accountable after so many times with the same problem. After it becomes a trend, which it has, the finger needs to point to the head coach.
The coaches cant be this stupid. Raye can only be held accountable after so many times with the same problem. After it becomes a trend, which it has, the finger needs to point to the head coach.
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:11 PM
- mando1988
- Info N/A
I think stupidity not insanity is the right word for singletarys offense
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,297
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
If I am Jed York, I am taking a page out of the Jerry Jones book. I am sitting Mike Singletary down to tell him that the offense better play to its strength (spread) or changes will be made.
The coaches cant be this stupid. Raye can only be held accountable after so many times with the same problem. After it becomes a trend, which it has, the finger needs to point to the head coach.
I doubt Jed has the balls to do that.
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM
- Ether
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,515
Can someone give me a link to a legit source that actually defines Insanity as this quote?
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Nice title..........and accurate, too. Why does it take half a game, EVERY game for this to become evident to the coaching staff? Ridiculous.....
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:19 PM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by Ether:
Can someone give me a link to a legit source that actually defines Insanity as this quote?
Linky
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:20 PM
- highwayone
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,186
He's gotta stop being a BONEHEAD like Mike Ditka.
Nov 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM
- kray28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,925
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
It's Gore's fault for busting off that big run in the beginning
You know, I don't think you're too far off the truth with that. That big run served to give some false hope for sure/
- 1 2