Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 526 users in the forums

RJF Dancing Machine

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i bet crabtree could beat him in a dance battle
Originally posted by 49erWill:

hahahahahahahah somebody make a gif
I hope I get to see him do that in the endzone some day.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I hope I get to see him do that in the endzone some day.

ha Ocho Cinco got nothing
That was good.
He needs to get in the game and get a sack so he can do that entire dance, and then get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct excessive celebration penalty. It'd be worth the 15 yards!!
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
WTF was that?????
Originally posted by OHHWHAT:
WTF was that?????

was that some sort of voodoo dance
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,395
Originally posted by teeohh:
i bet crabtree could beat him in a dance battle

To whomever makes the .GIF, paste Crabtree's face over RJF's.

that was great......did he get bet to do that?
SERVED!!!!!!! Oh snap, it on!!!!
Originally posted by redrathman:

Now this is amazing. I think it looks better in actual speed. But good job anyways!
That's pretty good!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone