LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Most important element of the team

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Most important element of the team

With a nod to http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=133613 regarding the most important position, I think an even better appraisal can be made by considering the most important grouping (breakdown courtesy of MM in his 53-man reviews) of players.

I vote OL. Without them, the offense goes nowhere. While I reckon the defense to be important, they are reactive...they don't initiate the play. That's why I rate the offense more important, and the OL the most important part of the whole process.
Au
team = everyone
Right now with a young and developing team it is the coaches.

When it all falls into place it has to be the two lines.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
team = everyone

there is no I in TEAM.

stupid question
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
team = everyone

there is no I in TEAM.

stupid question

This is a discussion thread. Regurgitating dumb management consultant-speak doesn't do it.

Teams have to make judgement. They have to decide where to spend the high picks or the free agent bucks.

The question is entirely valid
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
QB hands down.
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
this poll proves the stupidity if the people on this board........Good QBs make o-lines
Originally posted by Kush_Man16:
this poll proves the stupidity if the people on this board........Good QBs make o-lines

Jeff Garcia made his oline's look all pro because he's was quick on his feet.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Nov 18, 2009 at 1:56 AM ]
  • Mex49
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Jeff Garcia made his oline's look all pro because he's was quick on his feet.

He never stayed behind his O-line long enough to make plays. Happy feet took off right after he got the hike.

f**k i hated him and Mooch

Well, if you want a debate about the stupidity of your fellow posters, speak to the mods. But you prove nothing, because good O lines make good qb's. And good running backs. And they even help make receivers better.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The QB is always the most important player on the team.

This may be the worst post I have ever seen on any football message board hands down .....
Well, since every position is played by a carbon-based life form, I'd say carbon is the most important element.
Originally posted by fandemonium:
Well, since every position is played by a carbon-based life form, I'd say carbon is the most important element.

dog that was nerdy.... But I laughed. Thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone