Originally posted by NickV:
The whole team played like horse crap
and a bulls**t call by the refs doesn't help. f**k THE REFS THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORST CALLS IVE SEEN BECAUSE IT WAS SO OBVIOUS. f**k
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Nov 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM ]
There are 762 users in the forums
Originally posted by NickV:
The whole team played like horse crap
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I mean.......what are we waiting for right ? Give the guy an extension; slot him in as starter for next year. Forget that he was inept the entire first half (thus putting us in position to lose). NO, NO, NO........it was all Raye and his sorry ass playcalling. But once we started spreading the offense, Alex shined like he was Tom Brady.
I mean......this is what you guys think right ? You dont think it has anything to do with the Packers softening up a bit on defense in the second half. It was pure Alex the Phoenix Smith.....finding ways of keeping our team in the game.
Originally posted by NickV:
The whole team played like horse crap
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I mean.......what are we waiting for right ? Give the guy an extension; slot him in as starter for next year. Forget that he was inept the entire first half (thus putting us in position to lose). NO, NO, NO........it was all Raye and his sorry ass playcalling. But once we started spreading the offense, Alex shined like he was Tom Brady.
I mean......this is what you guys think right ? You dont think it has anything to do with the Packers softening up a bit on defense in the second half. It was pure Alex the Phoenix Smith.....finding ways of keeping our team in the game.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I mean.......what are we waiting for right ? Give the guy an extension; slot him in as starter for next year. Forget that he was inept the entire first half (thus putting us in position to lose). NO, NO, NO........it was all Raye and his sorry ass playcalling. But once we started spreading the offense, Alex shined like he was Tom Brady.
I mean......this is what you guys think right ? You dont think it has anything to do with the Packers softening up a bit on defense in the second half. It was pure Alex the Phoenix Smith.....finding ways of keeping our team in the game.
Originally posted by horsecore:Originally posted by NickV:
The whole team played like horse crap
Indeed.
Why don't they use the spread formation in the first half? Why don't to they utilize Smith's supposed strength in the beginning?
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I mean.......what are we waiting for right ? Give the guy an extension; slot him in as starter for next year. Forget that he was inept the entire first half (thus putting us in position to lose). NO, NO, NO........it was all Raye and his sorry ass playcalling. But once we started spreading the offense, Alex shined like he was Tom Brady.
I mean......this is what you guys think right ? You dont think it has anything to do with the Packers softening up a bit on defense in the second half. It was pure Alex the Phoenix Smith.....finding ways of keeping our team in the game.










Originally posted by DonJulio:
Everything ZRF posts on Alex Smith is sheer stupidity and retardedness. I wish all his Alex Smith thread would be merged into one!
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Everything ZRF posts on Alex Smith is sheer stupidity and retardedness. I wish all his Alex Smith thread would be merged into one!
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I mean.......what are we waiting for right ? Give the guy an extension; slot him in as starter for next year. Forget that he was inept the entire first half (thus putting us in position to lose). NO, NO, NO........it was all Raye and his sorry ass playcalling. But once we started spreading the offense, Alex shined like he was Tom Brady.
I mean......this is what you guys think right ? You dont think it has anything to do with the Packers softening up a bit on defense in the second half. It was pure Alex the Phoenix Smith.....finding ways of keeping our team in the game.