LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 173 users in the forums

Seriously now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Its really sad that we have come to accept mediocre wins and be happy about them. Honestly you thing the Pats when they win are happy?? f**k NO!!!

thats the diffrence between real winners and losers in the nfl

Win the Niners come back against Houston and take Indy to the wire the line was that there were no "morale" victorys. When they win a game though that isn't good enough. There are no "morale" victories but there are deflating losses?

I worded it wrong rea my other post came out better

basically this team accepots mediocre performances and does nothing about it
This game feels like a massive case of heartburn after a big spicy Mexican dinner.

I'm full but my ass is on fire.
I can imagine sing is in there happy as all hell right now... this game is unacceptable for most teams but somehow seems ideal to our staff
Won the battle; the war is looking pretty desperate.
Originally posted by 1swift:
I can imagine sing is in there happy as all hell right now... this game is unacceptable for most teams but somehow seems ideal to our staff

Thank you. I love you
Some games are won this way. Keyword is a WIN. now we they get 10 days off to rest and get healthy. Solid win....now we have to continue to get better.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
Some games are won this way. Keyword is a WIN. now we they get 10 days off to rest and get healthy. Solid win....now we have to continue to get better.

Yeah but our coaching and everyone in the org ACCEPTS this!

They wont change s**t. and when we play a good team we are toast
Originally posted by momoney925:
cmon guys...we finally got a win and more important a confidence boost.
i know it wasnt the prettiest of all games but at least show some positivity here. all i read is that...jimmy raye is horrible at play calling..cutler sucks..our defnese sucks. We got a win guys...
first time ive ever seen niners get 5 ints in one game and im pretty damn happy.
4-5
gotta week and a half to prepare for green bay
keep the positivity

Go Niners!

Only stat that matters: 4-5. I could care less if we win the rest of our games in the same fashion. The only thing that matters is that we keep putting numbers in the win column.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Gave up 300+ yards passing again. How is that a boost.

It's because our offense doesn't convert enough 3rd downs or score TD's. Our defense. going all the way back to the Vikings game, is being asked to be the Ravens d or the Steel Curtain of old when they are not that good yet. The defense still needs more of a pass rush and some serious speed in the secondary. Our d did their part with a big assist from a generous Jay Cutler.
You people would complain if they hung you with a new rope.

Share 49ersWebzone