LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 163 users in the forums

Seriously now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
cmon guys...we finally got a win and more important a confidence boost.
i know it wasnt the prettiest of all games but at least show some positivity here. all i read is that...jimmy raye is horrible at play calling..cutler sucks..our defnese sucks. We got a win guys...
first time ive ever seen niners get 5 ints in one game and im pretty damn happy.
4-5
gotta week and a half to prepare for green bay
keep the positivity

Go Niners!
i wouldn't call that a confidence booster. For the D, yes, but our D has been solid year round. Our offense continues to get worse.
  • ZRF80
We need an oline and a QB desperately this offseason. Anything less and next year is a sham........
Originally posted by momoney925:
i know it wasnt the prettiest of all games but at least show some positivity here. all i read is that...jimmy raye is horrible at play calling..cutler sucks..our defnese sucks. We got a win guys...
first time ive ever seen niners get 5 ints in one game and im pretty damn happy.
4-5
keep the positivity

Go Niners!

we didnt win the game, cutler won it for us.
Its really sad that we have come to accept mediocre wins and be happy about them. Honestly you thing the Pats when they win are happy?? f**k NO!!!

thats the diffrence between real winners and losers in the nfl

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Nov 12, 2009 at 20:41:10 ]
how do you get a confidence boost from this game?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by momoney925:
4-5
keep the positivity

Go Niners!

we didnt win the game, cutler won it for us.

with a name like that you have no place on a 49ers fan board. A win is a win, if you don't like to win, GTFO.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
how do you get a confidence boost from this game?

The season isn't over. Our slim playoff hopes ares still alive.
Gave up 300+ yards passing again. How is that a boost.
We won, we stopped losing skid & time to move on to next week.

offense is getting worse, we look like the rams on offense.. frank gore is trying so hard to carry us on his back.
I think every team is happy when they win an NFL football game.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Its really sad that we have come to accept mediocre wins and be happy about them. Honestly you thing the Pats when they win are happy?? f**k NO!!!

thats the diffrence between real winners and losers in the nfl

Win the Niners come back against Houston and take Indy to the wire the line was that there were no "morale" victorys. When they win a game though that isn't good enough. There are no "morale" victories but there are deflating wins?

[ Edited by BHulman on Nov 12, 2009 at 20:50:23 ]
Originally posted by boomer49er:
I think every team is happy when they win an NFL football game.

but the real winners in the NFL they dont accept winning this way like the pats and pitt reid and timlin would be all over them and the players would be all over themselves and come out strong the next game. Here we now accept mediocre play and thats sad
Favre taketh away, Cutler giveth back...
Share 49ersWebzone