LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Have You Lost Faith in HC Mike Singletary?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Have You Lost Faith in HC Mike Singletary?

Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by posterX:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
I love the fact Singletary will do whatever it takes to win. Yank Hill, Open up the offense, start Crabtree. I almost have more faith in him. We just need better players.

this.

x3

The guy is terrible.

how is he terrible, he is an awesome motivator

He probably looks good naked too.
Originally posted by DrE_DiESeL97:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I haven't The new owner hasn't really earned my faith and the GM has lost my faith.

Who is the new owner that you speak so highly of? I must be tripping because I thought the yorks still owned this team. Let me get this straight, seriously, let me get this straight. You LOVE the new coach, but you don't like the GM, but you like the new owner. I'm spinning right now. Ummm, just about all of our 49er fan base has turned into excuse makers. Very few will stand up and say, "You know what, this is bull crap! Screw the yorks, get them the hell out of town, and they can take the triple clown posse of Paraag, Scotttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy, and Coach Rockhead with them." Let's start walking around like we got a pair.

Let me you something... until people stand up, until people actually put up a fight, we're all going to treated like suckers. We live in blow pop land and, personally, I'm f**king sick and tired of it.

And what fight do you speak of? People complained about the uniforms and we got 'em.

We complained for a playmaking WR and we drafted Michael Crabtree.

They are doing everything necessary to field a professional football team. The players need to execute better. I'd love to hear your suggestions on what the 49ers should do to improve.

You say they are doing everything possible to field a professional football team but how many years now have we had a mediocre Offensive line and absolutely no pass rush ........ still not addressed in FA or the Draft...... McClueless.

I wasn't convinced about Singletary's hiring but I would give him more than half a season with a new offense........ but I do expect to see an improvement down this stretch of the season.
I love the fact Singletary will do whatever it takes to win. Yank Hill, Open up the offense, start Crabtree. I almost have more faith in him. We just need better players.

this.

x3

The guy is terrible.

this.

x3

The guy is terrible.

I wouldn't even be surprised, he's a Total Gym kind've guy!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

this.

x3

The guy is terrible.

SOLD!!!

IM BUYING ONE NOW
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

this.

x3

The guy is terrible.

Gay Overload Fail.
I'm not sure it's lost faith...the man speaks the right words and I firmly believe his heart's in the right places. I'm just not sure he's got enough coaching smarts to turn this team around. On another post I replied to us being a team in transition...which I'm tired of. Other franchises have turned themselves around a lot quicker than what we're going through....which is why I'm advocating for a total housecleaning...GM, head coach, all of it. I believe a head coach like Shanahan could get us back to the playoffs sooner rather than later. He's got the experience, knowledge, and the offensive mindset that's clearly missing from the current regime. He'd draft better players, hire better coaches and get our team back where they belong, in the post-season.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I haven't The new owner hasn't really earned my faith and the GM has lost my faith.

Who is the new owner that you speak so highly of? I must be tripping because I thought the yorks still owned this team. Let me get this straight, seriously, let me get this straight. You LOVE the new coach, but you don't like the GM, but you like the new owner. I'm spinning right now. Ummm, just about all of our 49er fan base has turned into excuse makers. Very few will stand up and say, "You know what, this is bull crap! Screw the yorks, get them the hell out of town, and they can take the triple clown posse of Paraag, Scotttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy, and Coach Rockhead with them." Let's start walking around like we got a pair.

Let me you something... until people stand up, until people actually put up a fight, we're all going to treated like suckers. We live in blow pop land and, personally, I'm f**king sick and tired of it.

You got a reading problem homie b/c i don't see anywhere in my post that said I think highly of the owner or love the new coach. I said I haven't lost faith. And the new owner would be letting Jed run the team over his parents. You should get your reading comprehensive straight. I didn't make any excuses. And explain to me how can fans get the owner fired?
No way. This team is better in most facets. He has proven flexible and willing to adapt. I just hope we can finally turn the corner. I feel like we're so close to being a good team.
The ownership and sr management has granted coach Singletary three full season to finish what has been started. So far he has been doing heck of a job, he motivated everybody in the organization and skillfully utilized the media as the new enemy for guys to rally against.

The ownership and sr management couldn't be more pleased.

Singletary: No faulting Smith
Quote:
(11-09) 22:11 PST -- In the aftermath of his team's fourth straight defeat, Mike Singletary looked at the game tape of the 34-27 loss to Tennessee and professed satisfaction with the play of Alex Smith and the offensive line, even though the quarterback had four turnovers and was sacked four times.
Article

This is why I haven't lost faith in the guy. He saw the game exactly as the realists Zoners did. Not as the metrosexual bash Smith at all costs Zoners did.

[ Edited by truekingcarlos on Nov 10, 2009 at 09:50:46 ]
We have pretty much the same team from last year. No big off season moves through FA. I still have faith we will address our needs next year through the draft and hopefully makes some big moves in FA. If not it's just going to be a repeat, it starts from the FO not Singletary. Sure there are some questionable moves by his part (benching Jason Hill, "power run team") for the most part he is learning from his mistakes and doing something about it. He is still a rookie HC, what I admire about him is the fire our players come out and play with, fact of the matter is that those pep talks can only get you so far. At least he makes changes when needed.

Word, Bird.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Singletary: No faulting Smith
Quote:
(11-09) 22:11 PST -- In the aftermath of his team's fourth straight defeat, Mike Singletary looked at the game tape of the 34-27 loss to Tennessee and professed satisfaction with the play of Alex Smith and the offensive line, even though the quarterback had four turnovers and was sacked four times.
Article

This is why I haven't lost faith in the guy. He saw the game exactly as the realists Zoners did. Not as the metrosexual bash Smith at all costs Zoners did.

Bwaaahahahhhahaaaha!!!
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I'm not sure it's lost faith...the man speaks the right words and I firmly believe his heart's in the right places. I'm just not sure he's got enough coaching smarts to turn this team around. On another post I replied to us being a team in transition...which I'm tired of. Other franchises have turned themselves around a lot quicker than what we're going through....which is why I'm advocating for a total housecleaning...GM, head coach, all of it. I believe a head coach like Shanahan could get us back to the playoffs sooner rather than later. He's got the experience, knowledge, and the offensive mindset that's clearly missing from the current regime. He'd draft better players, hire better coaches and get our team back where they belong, in the post-season.

What did he do after Elway and Plummer left? Nothing. Basically the same record as us 7-9 or 8-8. It all starts with the QB, if we had a franchise QB we wouldn't be losing four straight games.

Look at Mike Tomlin, everyone thinks he is a great coach..he probably is but anyone can look great with the amount of talent he has. I bet if he had to coach the Browns he wouldn't look so great either. Sing needs time with this team, we need to see who he drafts and how he handles this team. Almost every player on this team is part of the Nolan era.
NO! With a capital F...lol
Share 49ersWebzone