LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Jason Hill comeback thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've been saying all year that our best three WRs are Crabtree, Morgan, and Hill. And I know I'm not the only one that was saying that. Nice to see him get a chance and make something of it today. It sucks that it takes an injury from Bruce (who has done nothing this year) for the coaching staff to give Hill a chance. But I'm happy he's finally gotten on the field.

2 TDs. How many TDs do the rest of the WR core have combined?

Hill is our fastest WR, and that's something that we really need to take advantage of if we're going to have bigger, slower WRs on the other side.

Going forward I want to see three WR sets with Crabtree, Morgan, and Hill.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Morgan is terrible. Hill has way better hands and route running and it's not even close.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Morgan is terrible. Hill has way better hands and route running and it's not even close.

Morgan has disgusted me lately. Hill needs to see more time.
  • Austin49erFan
  • Info N/A
How about making it the hire JEFF GARCIA thread!!!!
Our staff is horrible at evaluating talent
Originally posted by Hopper:

Guess what?

It just doesn't matter.

We could have Rice in his prime on this team and would still lose more than we win.
Originally posted by MortimerC:
Our staff is horrible at evaluating talent

truer words have never been spoken
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I've been saying all year that our best three WRs are Crabtree, Morgan, and Hill. And I know I'm not the only one that was saying that. Nice to see him get a chance and make something of it today. It sucks that it takes an injury from Bruce (who has done nothing this year) for the coaching staff to give Hill a chance. But I'm happy he's finally gotten on the field.

2 TDs. How many TDs do the rest of the WR core have combined?

Hill is our fastest WR, and that's something that we really need to take advantage of if we're going to have bigger, slower WRs on the other side.

Going forward I want to see three WR sets with Crabtree, Morgan, and Hill.

I'd rather see Crabs, Hill, and Jones.
Does Morgan seem really slow to anyone else? Not just on the field, I don't wanna be mean but in interviews of him also.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Jason hill was a bright today....2TD....needs more playing time....Josh Morgan....U drop twice...

Can a sane poster please tell me why he doesn't get more playing time?

And can a sane poster also tell me why it's not Crabtree, Morgan and Hill? Along with VD and Gore that's pretty good.

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And can a sane poster also tell me why it's not Crabtree, Morgan and Hill? Along with VD and Gore that's pretty good.

Because this coaching staff is f**king clueless.

Because Sing and Raye and McClueless are Jackasses

because of our o line and our offensive coordinator
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Share 49ersWebzone