There are 206 users in the forums

We aren't making the playoffs anymore.. correct?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread is a joke right? Playoffs..Playoff? Not this year or next
playoffs still 3 years away i think.
Plaeyoffffs??

We'll be lucky to go .500
PLAYOFFS!?!? Are you kidding? We cant even win a game...
  • ChiefNinerFan1
  • Info N/A
I have been a 49ers fan for as long as I can remember and this was one of the hardest games for me to watch. Last week was tough but this week was brutal! This lose really hurt; we REALLY needed to win this game. The OC is not a good fit for the personnel. Jimmy is way too predictable and conservative for this team to go to the next level And this team is really missing a pass rush. Question: At what point dose Sing stop trying to force-feed a philosophy on a team that is dose not have the personnel to express that philosophy? Question: At what point dose the team start to lose confidence in the coaching philosophy? (After all, they ARE human.) Question: At what point dose the GM bare some responsibility? Question: At what point dose re-building get old? Question: At what point dose project Alex Smith get old?
Originally posted by ChiefNinerFan1:
I have been a 49ers fan for as long as I can remember and this was one of the hardest games for me to watch. Last week was tough but this week was brutal! This lose really hurt; we REALLY needed to win this game. The OC is not a good fit for the personnel. Jimmy is way too predictable and conservative for this team to go to the next level And this team is really missing a pass rush. Question: At what point dose Sing stop trying to force-feed a philosophy on a team that is dose not have the personnel to express that philosophy? Question: At what point dose the team start to lose confidence in the coaching philosophy? (After all, they ARE human.) Question: At what point dose the GM bare some responsibility? Question: At what point dose re-building get old? Question: At what point dose project Alex Smith get old?

I don't think Raye is a good O.c, but I blame coach sing for making him run the ball. FOr goodness sake though, if i see one more shotgun draw, or a terribly designed bubble screen.. I am going to rage out.

I believe the team will lose faith in the sing methods after a loss to the bears. losses are hard to swallow, especially with 3of the 4 losses being wins, that we gave away. (with conservative play, bad defense, dropped passes (bruce im looking at you))

The Gm, will probably be around another year or two. WHich sucks, because he will waste two firsts this year.
  • ChiefNinerFan1
  • Info N/A
Did anyone see Josh freeman beat the packers today? Nate Davis is way better than him and he had a good preseason..I don't want to see us go on out annual 8 game losing streak again. Can we sign Jeff Garcia please.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Did anyone see Josh freeman beat the packers today? Nate Davis is way better than him and he had a good preseason..I don't want to see us go on out annual 8 game losing streak again. Can we sign Jeff Garcia please.

I saw this, he sucked like 88% of the game, then looked good. He showed more flashes in that one game than alex smith in 5 years.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
10-6, 9-7 may still win the division.

But our backs are against the wall.

Originally posted by sacniner:

that says it all
We are making the playoff, the coaching staffs assured the ownership of that.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
We still have a chance, but the cards won't make it easy..

Part of me doesn't want to see us make it, we will get raped.. and get a s**tty draft pick.

Next year should be the year for real.. (assuming raye isnt calling the plays.. or if he is, that maybe we have better oline play)

wow...
  • Mex49
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Forget it already. The Cards crush on the road and we stink it up at home. How come no one is blaming Singletary? If this was Nolan, everyone would be screaming for his head.

Singletary is HOF dont you know? I cant believe our owners bought into that marketing bulls**t
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i would lvoe to make the playoffs

it aint happening
Share 49ersWebzone