There are 312 users in the forums

When does Crabtree score his first NFL touchdown?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When does Crabtree score his first NFL touchdown?

I'd hope it would be this Sunday, but my gut tells me that Crabs will make his first TD against the Bears on primetime (and it will be the most important TD of the game to seal the win).

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 5, 2009 at 15:25:35 ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
This week. Book it.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Crabtree will have two on sunday and more this season than heyward bey will have in his career.

Harsh no?

Yea I guess it's kind of harsh. It's not his fault the raiders drafted him but never the less I'm glad they did.
The Crab will break from his shell this sunday
When Phil Jennings throws him the ball in the Endzone. Duh
I hope this sunday but if Cortland Finnegan is covering him, then it may be the next week.
he's got an infected tooth....aaaahhhh!!!!!

I knew he was a bust!
I have a good feeling about him getting that first TD this weekend in the first half and maybe even on the first drive.

He will score a touchdown and spit it out

• 49erinChicago
  • Info N/A
What boggles my mind, is why don't the 49ers try to isolate crabtree on the left side or right side when we are in the redzone and try to lob it up to him. He has the strength to fight for it away. Maybe he can be kind of like a Larry Fitzgerald in the endzone.
Originally posted by 49erinChicago:
What boggles my mind, is why don't the 49ers try to isolate crabtree on the left side or right side when we are in the redzone and try to lob it up to him. He has the strength to fight for it away. Maybe he can be kind of like a Larry Fitzgerald in the endzone.

He's only played in two career NFL games, give it some time...
Originally posted by 49erinChicago:

VD has been our main redzone target this year. the 9ers have actually been very good in the RZ this year that's not a problem on this team but i agree he is the guy that play should go to if we were to run it.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Just watch everyone sitting in the endzone section throw up after watching Crabtree spit out a tooth and some blood for a touchdown celebration.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NolanMustDie:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Just watch everyone sitting in the endzone section throw up after watching Crabtree spit out a tooth and some blood for a touchdown celebration.

Good thing the blood will blend in with the home jersey.
Share 49ersWebzone