LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

When does Crabtree score his first NFL touchdown?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When does Crabtree score his first NFL touchdown?

I would hope it be this Sunday, considering the Titans are last in the league in passing defense.
Week 9. 40 yard play action pass for first TD of the year.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=132293&highlight=crabs

This sunday in first half.
I think he will have moch touchdowns the rest of the season
I think he finally gets one this week. At least, I hope so, because I will be there! If you rewatch some of his touches, he is close to breaking loose already. He had 3-4 passes like that in the last two games. Eventually, he is going to cut a long one...

Here is a better question... are we actually going to send him deep? or will he have to rely on YAC? to get the TD...
  • OHHWHAT
  • Info N/A
Against the Titans, Crabtree will take one to the house!!!!!!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I think he finally gets one this week.

Haha, finally? The Kid hasn't been practiced any longer than a month with the team! I love how high the expectations are and I love it even more that those expectations are all based on his play.
este fin de semana!!!!

[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Nov 5, 2009 at 14:03:27 ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Allx9er.
hell get his first touchdown when catches the ball for the first time in the endzone or breaks the goal line with the ball in his possession

Originally posted by Allx9er:
hell get his first touchdown when catches the ball for the first time in the endzone or breaks the goal line with the ball in his possession

Crabtree will have two on sunday and more this season than heyward bey will have in his career.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Crabtree will have two on sunday and more this season than heyward bey will have in his career.

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Harsh no?
He will only score it if we are out of the red zone, because everytime we are in the red zone, we throw the seam route to Vernon. I'm not complaining because it has worked well, but sooner or later, a team is going to know that play is comin.
Share 49ersWebzone