LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

We Need...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
a Q.B. like Tim Tebow in our team cuz he shows leadership and aint afraid to get hit when he runs for yardage

and we need a wide reciever that is dominant cuz what we got now are good for #2 #3 #4...crabtree - morgan - battle

our defense is ok i like our linebackers and d-line

our secondary is weak now that clements is out and michael lewis

mods you can lock this thread for all i care but as a 49er fan...DIE HARD that is im just expressing my opinion cause im tired of this slump we are having
Originally posted by VDSF:
a Q.B. like Tim Tebow in our team cuz he shows leadership and aint afraid to get hit when he runs for yardage

and we need a wide reciever that is dominant cuz what we got now are good for #2 #3 #4...crabtree - morgan - battle

mods you can lock this thread for all i care but as a 49er fan...DIE HARD that is im just expressing my opinion cause im tired of this slump we are having

Can't see us drafting a qb early with Smith playing like he is. Can't see us drafting a no. 1 receiver with Crabtree. Don't see that we are in a slump when we are slugging it out with a top team.

Try looking at the O line. There is an area that needs help.

So in summary

We need Tebow because he is a leader who isn't afraid to get hit (smart for a QB)

Crabtree is a #2

Loss of Clements and simply having Michael Lewis on the team automatically makes our secondary weak

hm

*walks away*

[ Edited by RonMexico on Nov 5, 2009 at 03:07:06 ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

Can't see us drafting a qb early with Smith playing like he is. Can't see us drafting a no. 1 receiver with Crabtree. Don't see that we are in a slump when we are slugging it out with a top team.

good point but we didnt slug it out vs the falcons

yeah our o-line is wack...i miss the ray brown...scott gragg...jeremy newberry days
Originally posted by English:

good point but we didnt slug it out vs the falcons

yeah our o-line is wack...i miss the ray brown...scott gragg...jeremy newberry days

Who doesn't? And Gogan? Man was a beast. And my favourite O lineman ever Jesse Sapolu
We need Tebow like we need a hole in the head.
why do we need another project qb?
who says that crabtree cant be a no1?
Originally posted by RonMexico:

So in summary

We need Tebow because he is a leader who isn't afraid to get hit (smart for a QB)

Crabtree is a #2

Loss of Clements and [b]simply having Michael Lewis on the team automatically makes our secondary week[/b]

hm

*walks away*

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Tebow is not a quarterback, he's an H-back.
crabtree is a #1 wr

Pardon me for asking, but...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MICHAEL LEWIS?

Seriously, where do you people come up with this stuff?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Pardon me for asking, but...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MICHAEL LEWIS?

Seriously, where do you people come up with this stuff?

It's NinerTalk. We make it up! Duh (thought you knew that by now!).
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We need Tebow like we need a hole in the head.

How is Crabtree a #2? He's barely been here a few weeks and he's already putting up good production.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 5, 2009 at 03:49:08 ]
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

How is Crabtree a #2? He's barely been here a few weeks and he's already putting up good production.

Before Crabtree played, recievers didnot get much production, but now they get the ball more often except near the goal line which is vernon territory
Share 49ersWebzone