LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Fathead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
u ever planning on getting laid?

Originally posted by lazeeboi177:
Originally posted by hps49:

My Fathead... Woo! These things are bad@ss.

You must turn him on at night

^ greatest post of the day ^
Way overpriced!
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Way overpriced!

I have gotten some pretty good deals on them. I got a shaun alexander one on clearance about a year after he left the hawks. Cost me ten dollars. I figured I would get it and see how I liked and if I didn't like it then who cares it was ten dollars. But I liked it a lot. Those things are pretty awesome. My kids have lightening mcqueen, mater, batman, spiderman, superman, optimus prime, and bumblebee. Plus I have some other seattle sports fatheads up in my garage. They look pretty sweet once you get them up and the wall and if you are patient about it you can get some really good deals. Especially with christmas coming up. I like posters, but fatheads are way better.
  • wordlesschor
  • Info N/A
http://www.fathead.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/patrick-willis/

Patty Willis is so beasting in that pic, that kid had a revelation and went on the internet to buy a pink feather boa and google "Nude Patrick Willis."
  • wordlesschor
  • Info N/A
Great pix btw Gore_21.
Originally posted by 49erTone:
man even the Montana and Rice one is $100. Anybody buy these? Are they worth the price?

i think so they are soo cool, plus you can peel them right off and move em
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its WAY overpriced.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
i got my p willis for 60 bucks... go to any poster store and you'll pay 35-40$ for a picture thats 16x20... so it depends on what you need it for.. i put mine in my game room and all the fellas love it
they look real cool

too bad I'm 24 now

Originally posted by FourNine49:

Is that an appropriate spot for you to have put that fat head? Everytime you want to turn the light on or off, you'd be touching our best player's genitals.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Is that an appropriate spot for you to have put that fat head? Everytime you want to turn the light on or off, you'd be touching our best player's genitals.

I see the lights are already dim... setting the mood
hahah.. its as if he right there.. and yeah i get a lot of jokes about the lightswitch. lol

looks photoshopped
holy s**t these things are 100 bucks
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
holy s**t these things are 100 bucks

yeah, no thanks. those things are pretty sweet but I don't have 100 bucks to blow on that.
Share 49ersWebzone