There are 278 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Fathead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
u ever planning on getting laid?

I'm married to the 49ers already. Thanks for your contribution.

Perfect response. These guys will always find a reason to complain about something.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrathman:

I'm married to the 49ers already. Thanks for your contribution.

Perfect response. These guys will always find a reason to complain about something.

Actually i think his response just proves Syber's point

However, that being said, i love the 9er stuff
I think that's just syber's personality. I can't be too offended by someone with 31,000 posts... does the guy ever leave the webzone?

No offense syber, just dishing a little back.
I think that's just syber's personality. I can't be too offended by someone with 31,000 posts... does the guy ever leave the webzone?

owned.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

owned.

/Thread

Glad the mods merged my thread. These guys took the original poster's thread and my thread right down the tubes. Of course I am not helping.
  • corysf49rs
  • Info N/A
i got the 49er helmet a few christmases ago. I really don't see why they are so much. Its cool, and its huge, but if I hadn't gotten as a gift, I never would have spent that much on one.

Originally posted by corysf49rs:
i got the 49er helmet a few christmases ago. I really don't see why they are so much. Its cool, and its huge, but if I hadn't gotten as a gift, I never would have spent that much on one.

I am wondering why the helmet is 90.00, to me it should be like 50.00 because a player IMO is much better plus is harder to make.

So you like the helmet? I was thinking about getting one on the angled wall above y bed but would probably need a lot of pushpins to hold it up because of the angle and the textured walls.

Like I said on the 9ers.com board I have spent 100.00 in far worse ways, look at the ab rocket in the pic. It is used to hold my clothes once and a while and takes the occasional beating during 9ers games when my remote and other things won't do.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

• corysf49rs
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by corysf49rs:

I am wondering why the helmet is 90.00, to me it should be like 50.00 because a player IMO is much better plus is harder to make.

So you like the helmet? I was thinking about getting one on the angled wall above y bed but would probably need a lot of pushpins to hold it up because of the angle and the textured walls.

Like I said on the 9ers.com board I have spent 100.00 in far worse ways, look at the ab rocket in the pic. It is used to hold my clothes once and a while and takes the occasional beating during 9ers games when my remote and other things won't do.

Yes, I like the helmet. I had it on my wall in the bedroom, but since then I have gotten married and am no longer allowed to keep it in the bedroom. It is now in the office which nobody ever goes in.
I have had it on 3 different walls in my house and I have never had it fall. its really big, so its kind of tricky to move without letting it stick to itself.

• hps49
  • Veteran

My Fathead... Woo! These things are bad@ss.
Originally posted by hps49:

does that scare the kids at night?
  • lazeeboi177
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by hps49:

You must turn him on at night
  • hps49
  • Veteran
hahah.. its as if he right there.. and yeah i get a lot of jokes about the lightswitch. lol
Very cool, but $100 bucks? Serisously. I'd pay $25 or $30 maybe, but sheesh...
Share 49ersWebzone