There are 198 users in the forums

jersey color vs colts?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I say we go with the throwbacks....

...i actually have that jersey of alex smith. haha.
i was looking for a black jersey cause i'm pretty sure i've seen one before but all i could find was that gold one. i like it.
...but i guess i don't have a fashion taste in my jerseys, haha. OH WELL!
Originally posted by Big_Hit_28:
generally the colts wear white at home i believe. so that would lead me to think we will be wearing red correct? doin laundry trying to figure out which jersey to wear come sunday

What kind of jersey do you have that could be washed in the laundry?
Originally posted by chimp914:

Originally posted by Super5:
generally the colts wear white at home i believe. so that would lead me to think we will be wearing red correct? doin laundry trying to figure out which jersey to wear come sunday

wait, we're supposed to wash 'em?!
i don't think i've ever washed my jerseys.
then again, i don't spill beer, dip, chili, cheese, soda, or anything else you stuff down on gamedays.

i pretty much put my niners t-shirt on on gameday, and then right before the game starts i put on the jersey. then when the game ends, about 30 minutes later the jersey comes off and i stay in the niners t-shirt.
...maybe that's why i've never washed my jerseys. hmm...
Originally posted by chucksteak49:

wait, we're supposed to wash 'em?!
i don't think i've ever washed my jerseys.
then again, i don't spill beer, dip, chili, cheese, soda, or anything else you stuff down on gamedays.

i pretty much put my niners t-shirt on on gameday, and then right before the game starts i put on the jersey. then when the game ends, about 30 minutes later the jersey comes off and i stay in the niners t-shirt.
...maybe that's why i've never washed my jerseys. hmm...

Hey everybody this guy is cool he doesnt have to ever wash his football jerseys he is too much of a man grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Hey everybody this guy is cool he doesnt have to ever wash his football jerseys he is too much of a man grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i'm just sayin'...
i didn't realize people wash jerseys.
not like we're the ones out there sweating in 'em and getting them dirty.

I saw some dude wearing a Joe Montana version of this the other day. One of the most hideous things I have ever seen. Joe's name should not have been tarnished like that.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I saw some dude wearing a Joe Montana version of this the other day. One of the most hideous things I have ever seen. Joe's name should not have been tarnished like that.

too late

wear the red regardless!
We should wear the maroon color we've been wearing the last 12 years.

It's going to be the white jerseys and they've never worn gold jerseys, which is a good thing as they are crazy ugly. On the other hand, they're not as bad as those green Seahawks jerseys a couple weeks ago.
Wearing White jerseys at home is lame
i mean whats the point to have a team color jersey if u prob wear it only 2 or 3x's a year might as well get rid of them.
It's starting to become a trend with alot of teams
i hope the niners NEVER do that at home it looks like the home team is the away team
I love coming to Candlestick & seeing my squad rocking those bright nice red uni's on sundays

ohh yea about this subject im pretty sure everybody in here has corrected u on your question u asked but yea we aint playing the cowgirls
go with the red one

How else are you going to wash them?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

How else are you going to wash them?

i think colts wear blue uniforms at home
Originally posted by chucksteak49:
Originally posted by valrod33:

i'm just sayin'...
i didn't realize people wash jerseys.
not like we're the ones out there sweating in 'em and getting them dirty.

same.i wear my jersey every gameday but i never wash em.
its not like they get dirty or anything.
Share 49ersWebzone