LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

BRINGS TEARS TO ME EYES !!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadMartz:

This ranks up there too with Niner moments!

Thanks for posting this - brings back some good memories of a pretty damn good Niner team.

I have to wonder how the team would have fared that following year if Mooch hadn't been fired.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hardcore49er:
Good thing for us NFL didnt have Challenges back then or it WOULD have gone another way regarding Jerrys catch.

That is the reason that game isn't a big one for me. It was finally nice to beat the Packers, but the win was tainted.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How long it's been since we were good. What is it 7 years now and nothing to show for it?

You should change your name to Debbie Downer!
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How long it's been since we were good. What is it 7 years now and nothing to show for it?

You should change your name to Debbie Downer!

Then every fan out there is a 'downer'. Fact is, long time and no playoffs. Everyone knows this.

You can't paint a smiley face on it.

But you can say that the 49ers CAN beat HOU, today. And despite people saying otherwise, Indy CAN be beaten. The Bears even moreso, obviously they can be beaten.

Just up to this team, and these coaches.

I like Hill. I wish we had a Montana. I like Coach Sing. I wish, however, that he were a 'Genius'. That's all.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Besides the 1994 NFC Championship against Dallas, this is my 2nd happiest memory in Niner history....................

Yeah!!!! Back when we had a offence that was dangerous!!! I miss those days too!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
After that one play, T.O. went from a "yes sir" guy, to a "me first" guy.

but he was still a great wr

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
That is a good one, but I'll go with Steve and is play in the SB against the Chargers. All kinds of records being broken and Rice catching TD's with one arm. Total manhandling of the Chargers. I was really happy to see him finally win the big one and get "The Monkey" off his back.

That was one of the best days of my life. Just a great feeling from the moment my eye's opened, and rode the elation of that performance into my dreams late late that night.
amazing

Funnest game I've ever been to. I remember a Cowboys fan with a Larry Brown jersey got roughed up pretty bad in the parking lot.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 25, 2009 at 9:35 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone