LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Who wins 49ers or Texans ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who wins 49ers or Texans ?

texans

this poll will be a landslide for obvious reasons.
well good news is every niner game i have been to they have won. ill be at the texans game so lets hope the streak goes on
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
texans

Don't say that in ninertalk, you will accused of not being a REAL fan.
I should be a very tight, close game, that could go either way, so I'm going to go with the 9ers.
texans

+1

• Chief
  • Veteran
I can't stand fans that pick their team to lose.
Originally posted by Chief:

Me neither. I don't get it.

I think, therefore I am...

If you think we're going to lose, you must want us to lose. What fan wants their team to lose????
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmike55:

If you think we're going to lose, you must want us to lose. What fan wants their team to lose????

It's not that we want to lose. It's just we believe we will lose. It's not the same by any stretch.

Me thinking i'll never hit the lottery doesn't mean I don't want to hit the lottery.

Me thinking I'll never sleep with Jessica Alba. Isn't the same as not wanting to sleep with Jessica Alba.

It's just what I believe. I would love to be wrong on all 3 counts though!

• ZRF80
Originally posted by bigmike55:

I'll play Devil's Advocate here. I dont think fans want their team to lose, but instead feel that the team HAS to lose in order for changes to take place. This year's team has been carried by our defense all season. Instead of making the offense more dynamic (and thus, "rewarding" the defense by keeping them off the field), Sing/Raye opted to become even more conservative. The ultimate example is how we played Minnesota, a game that we could have easily won had Sing and Co. just given the offense the opportunity to finish it.

Finally, after getting our noses rubbed in the dirt by Atlanta, Sing and Co. acknowledged the urgency of getting our offense on track. I could imagine a close loss to Atlanta (somewhere along 20-14), and Sing/Raye would be content to play conservative again..........

We want this team to be a CONTENDER. It wont happen with our current philosophy....
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
texans

+1

+1

well the team that scores the most points usually wins the football game gablahgeklahfkjdhdkjed and if the team that scores the most points stops the other team from scoring more points than them, well thats another way to win uihagdoedgdj-bret favre-hdcuihskgsd-best quarterback of all time-jihbeciogbswuibs. if u cut off bret favre's arms and legs, well iugsfuhe he'll still have the best torso on all of football lohhbegxgrsyu
We're gonna get creamed. Their passing attack is going to totally destroy us. Slaton will catch passes out of the backfield all day and with his speed....
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
We're gonna get creamed. Their passing attack is going to totally destroy us. Slaton will catch passes out of the backfield all day and with his speed....

patrick willis will blow slaton up
Share 49ersWebzone