LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Hills' Leash

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by legend8:
Looks as if Sing has put Hill on bench watch, if the Niners lose the next two games or even the next he will be benched.

Where the Hell did you get that from??
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I love Hill. He is no doubt a gamer and is quite passionate about the game of football but I want to be able to make the defense fear the big play. Widen the field. Give Gore more room to breathe. See balls that don't flutter to the receiver. Hill is definitely not the long term solution because his style of play really limits what our offense can do.

I like his fighting spirit too ever since he fought for that first down and lost his helmet against the Cardinals last season

But the playmakers must make this offense work, once Gore, Bruce, Morgan, Davis and Crabtree are all on the same page with the QB and O-Line, this offense could turn it around REAL FAST
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Too soon for this. Shaun's gonna B aight'.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
hopefully he just keeps winning and the niners wont have to address this problem
i hope he is. we're just delaying the inevitable which is that our franchise QB is not on the roster at this point. Lets weed out the inept. The sooner the better.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i hope he is. we're just delaying the inevitable which is that our franchise QB is not on the roster at this point. Lets weed out the inept. The sooner the better.

A voice of clear reason in a sea of screaming idiots. . . .

Free alex. can't wait.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I won't deny that, Hill is on a leash and will be for the rest of this year. Any team that is shaky at the QB position will have their QB's on a leash, its the nature of the business. With that said, I REALLY wanna draft a QB with our second 1st pick.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I won't deny that, Hill is on a leash and will be for the rest of this year. Any team that is shaky at the QB position will have their QB's on a leash, its the nature of the business. With that said, I REALLY wanna draft a QB with our second 1st pick.

Or 1st. I wonder if there are going to be any good QBs available via free agency too. This team hasn't drafted QBs very well, so it would be safer to try to go that route.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Or 1st. I wonder if there are going to be any good QBs available via free agency too. This team hasn't drafted QBs very well, so it would be safer to try to go that route.

No no no no NOOO!!!! Our 1st first round pick will go to either Berry or Mays!!! But I'm with you on seeing what we could pick up via free agency, I won't hold my breath though.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I'm not as high on this guy as some of you are, I wouldn't give a 1st round pick for this guy, maybe a 2nd, but definitely a 3rd. I know, I know, Locker probably wouldn't last that long.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone