LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 375 users in the forums

Sing, Moves,Fans, Team??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it just me or is Coach Sing starting to make some head scratching moves? I am all for Crabs eventually starting but seriously what has J-Mo done to get benched? This is a stupid move by Coach it pretty much the opposite of what he loves to preach isn't it?? I mean hard-work and all that? I don't get it. I wish he would act like a f**king coach and bench the people that arn't producing like Bruce Idc if he is a vet the NFL is a what have you done for me now not the past league. And the O-line what about Wragge??? Why would you f**king rotate you starting G spot with Snyder and Chilo??? Great way to build continuity with the line .. He was all over Chilos case about him not producing but he doesnt do jack about Hil.. talk about not producing if we are going to do anything we need hill out and continuity at the o-line spot not rotating s**t. It seems a lot of fans are actually starting to realize that Sing has MAJOR issues with gameday coaching, and moves... hell of a motivator. though but that only gets you so far.. Teams a joke, and so is the coach we are 3-2 thanks to beating two s**t teams and an unprepared Arizona team.. Not impressed at all this season
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Is it just me or is Coach Sing starting to make some head scratching moves? I am all for Crabs eventually starting but seriously what has J-Mo done to get benched? This is a stupid move by Coach it pretty much the opposite of what he loves to preach isn't it?? I mean hard-work and all that? I don't get it. I wish he would act like a f**king coach and bench the people that arn't producing like Bruce Idc if he is a vet the NFL is a what have you done for me now not the past league. And the O-line what about Wragge??? Why would you f**king rotate you starting G spot with Snyder and Chilo??? Great way to build continuity with the line .. He was all over Chilos case about him not producing but he doesnt do jack about Hil.. talk about not producing if we are going to do anything we need hill out and continuity at the o-line spot not rotating s**t. It seems a lot of fans are actually starting to realize that Sing has MAJOR issues with gameday coaching, and moves... hell of a motivator. though but that only gets you so far.. Teams a joke, and so is the coach we are 3-2 thanks to beating two s**t teams and an unprepared Arizona team.. Not impressed at all this season

a) I agree that some moves are head-scratching -- such as letting Kory Sheets go (he could have been developed).
b) he is a ROOKIE head coach and it's his first full season utilizing his potential with his personal (including coaches)
c) if anyone can learn from mistakes i feel like Singletary is one of them -- however, he really does need to drop his stubborn attitude and try to realize the idea of a team game in which no matter the background the best player (and coach for that matter) should play.

I do believe that this year will have many ups and downs, he will learn from what he did wrong and what he did right. My key point is PATIENCE... and I know it's hard to be after so many years of losing but you have to admit we are at least on the right path. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now -- he IS our head coach and I guarentee he knows more about football than us fans do.
nolanesc
what has Josh Morgan done not to get benched?
Originally posted by DANADA:

Played better than Bruce

He said "G spot"...ha ha ha...

Played better than Bruce

I predict that Morgan will start over Bruce very soon. Sing knows he couldn't bench Bruce a legend in favor of Crabtree coming off a holdout. In a couple weeks when Bruce has had a couple 0 catch games and Morgan has clearly played better I believe he will quietly be moved into the starting lineup. When this happens I wouldn't be surprised if Jones takes his spot at #3 and he asks for his release.

i don't agree with crabs being a starter off the bat but if he succeeds we'll be praising singletary for his move
Originally posted by matt49er:

Played better than Bruce

I predict that Morgan will start over Bruce very soon. Sing knows he couldn't bench Bruce a legend in favor of Crabtree coming off a holdout. In a couple weeks when Bruce has had a couple 0 catch games and Morgan has clearly played better I believe he will quietly be moved into the starting lineup. When this happens I wouldn't be surprised if Jones takes his spot at #3 and he asks for his release.[/quote]

Take this to the bank.

where's the grammar police?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

a) I agree that some moves are head-scratching -- such as letting Kory Sheets go (he could have been developed).
b) he is a ROOKIE head coach and it's his first full season utilizing his potential with his personal (including coaches)
c) if anyone can learn from mistakes i feel like Singletary is one of them -- however, he really does need to drop his stubborn attitude and try to realize the idea of a team game in which no matter the background the best player (and coach for that matter) should play.

I do believe that this year will have many ups and downs, he will learn from what he did wrong and what he did right. My key point is PATIENCE... and I know it's hard to be after so many years of losing but you have to admit we are at least on the right path. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt for now -- he IS our head coach and I guarentee he knows more about football than us fans do.

I agree, Great outlook of the 49ers situation. We are on the Right path, if we can get our O line to play up to PAR we can win games Shaun Hill can lead drives if you give him time.
Originally posted by Schulzy:

this is 9er talk.......Narc!

[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Aww poor baby sorry I could care less about my grammar in a form on the Inet

Sorry pumpkin.
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Oct 20, 2009 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

I agree, Great outlook of the 49ers situation. We are on the Right path, if we can get our O line to play up to PAR we can win games Shaun Hill can lead drives if you give him time.

Oh good god it doesnt end
Share 49ersWebzone