LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Chilo Sucks.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm calling it now. He gets so much man love on this site presumably because he is from USC but he can't pass block at all. He gets owned in game after game on pass blocking and you guys give him a pass. Why is that? Because he went to USC and you think he is a star... He's playing worse than Baas and that's the guy who gets all the criticism around here.

The man love for Chilo needs to stop. You need to take a more realistic view of how he is playing out there and he needs to step up his game big time. And Singletary needs to kick his butt like he said he would.
pancake city my ass
He's bad so is Baas......can't believe we thought these clowns could step in for Allen and Smiley.......Mcloughan needs to stop drafting guards in the second round.
Originally posted by teeohh:
pancake city my ass

More like a reverse pancake. Chilo laying on his own butt all game long.
Should have drafted desean Jackson
Originally posted by JDeezy:
He's bad so is Baas......can't believe we thought these clowns could step in for Allen and Smiley.......Mcloughan needs to stop drafting guards in the second round.

I honestly have to say I think Chilo is actually playing worse than Baas right now.
Chilo is still young, yes he sucks now but like Balmer deserves more time to develope. With that said I think Wraage needs to step in for him now and Chilo should be developed like Balmer is by playing sparingly.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Chilo is still young, yes he sucks now but like Balmer deserves more time to develope. With that said I think Wraage needs to step in for him now and Chilo should be developed like Balmer is by playing sparingly.

At the present time Chilo honestly belongs on the bench even more so than Baas. Baas doesn't make this # of mental errors. Probably Wragge for now and maybe Chilo has a future but he is not ready right now.
Between Chilo, Pashos and Sims I dont know who is worse.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
You couldn't say this in one of the threads where you see this "man love"...? Starting a new thread to call others out wasn't necessary.

Share 49ersWebzone