LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Offensive post-game analysis (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Please use this thread for post-game analysis of the offense as a whole, and/or individual players.

Be advised that relevant threads may be merged into this one at the discretion of the moderating staff.
i think if no one posts in this thread that will be a pretty good indication of how well our offense performed today..
Oline sucked.

Coffee cost us a timeout which cost us a challenged that would have reversed the Walker fumble.

Hill played horrible because we were behind which showed the limitation of having a noddle arm QB.

We need GORE. Big Time!!!!!!!!
Hill sucks!

/thread
What offense?
No one came to play. It amazes me that only Hill looked pissed. The team needs to wake up.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 11, 2009 at 16:27:34 ]
Originally posted by backontop:
Hill sucks!

/thread

Yeah its his fault...the only one that showed any guts in this beating. I would prefer a better QB too but this game was not on him. Everyone played like s**t.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
What offense?
As much as I love Gore, and think he is a top 5 RB. This team has too much invested in him.

Originally posted by jones49:
Hill sucks!

/thread

Yeah its his fault...the only one that showed any guts in this beating. I would prefer a better QB too but this game was not on him. Everyone played like s**t.

Man remember when we use to blame Alex Smith for these type of games?
I know I'm gonna get flamed but whatever: if Sing had kept Martz, we would be at least NFC contenders.
Hill sucks!

/thread

The guys who put it all on Hill don't know anything about football, it's safe to say.
Hill sucks!

/thread

Yea but if he could have completed ANY of his passes we could have limited the 3 and outs. It is Hill's job to score points. And well he just didn't do that now did he?
wanted to see what alex smith could do in garbage time
Share 49ersWebzone