There are 321 users in the forums

How soon will it be until BigMike plays Craps?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How soon will it be until BigMike plays Craps?

I hope bigMike keeps him out a month to allow him to become accustomed to nfl speed, get in practice hits, cuts, turns, catches, etc. Worst thing that could come from playing early would be a high ankle sprain, a knee, or some other season ender. We've waited this long, let's get him game ready, or rather physically ready for the nfl.
The other thing, is how his team mates are gonna respond to him. My guess is that they want to see him produce on the practice field also. But my main concern remains that injury that washes out the rest of his season. Give him a month to get ready physically.
here
I hope we get some more Crabtree threads soon
He'll play against Houston.

And I might be there!
When he makes it to Vegas.

Put it on the pass line!
Didn't Sing pretty much say he won't play until the Houston game? Let's face it though, other than a few packages he won't be a huge asset until at least December if at all this year. Yes he could make a few nice plays but he could also run a few wrong routes costing us a few pick 6's. It's funny that I've hated him this whole time & now since he signed I'm finding myself defending him and getting mad at the media for making jokes about him....All that matters is that he's family now...
I'm thinking against the Falcons. A handful of plays for Crabtree inside the 15yrds. Would not be surprised if he end up making a TD catch
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I'm thinking against the Falcons. A handful of plays for Crabtree inside the 15yrds. Would not be surprised if he end up making a TD catch

That would be awesome. The crowd would go crazy, and aaaaall would be forgiven.
Big Mike and Little Mike

Sing said he won't play this week.

Sing is a man of his word.
Sing already said in press conf today that Crabtree would be playing in small doses the first game following the bye Vs the Texans seems like that would make this thread completely unnecessary just like half of the other Crabtree threads created today

[ Edited by 9erfreak on Oct 7, 2009 at 21:39:47 ]

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

That would be awesome. The crowd would go crazy, and aaaaall would be forgiven.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
here

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Sing already said in press conf today that Crabtree would be playing in small doses the first game following the bye Vs the Texans seems like that would make this thread completely unnecessary just like half of the other Crabtree threads created today

Smokescreen. In reality, Crabtree is going to start and score 2 TDs for us.

I thought Sing made it perfectly clear that he would play in Houston.
Share 49ersWebzone