There are 249 users in the forums

Chris Collinsworth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

It's Cris, not Chris, by the way.

No its chris all right, short for christine!

Why we hatin' on Cris? We beat his team in the biggest game 2ce. We own Cinci and we own da Bengals, so why hate on Cris? Especially since Cris is a bright guy who knows football, unlike the NBA on ESPN/ABC, there really isn't a bad combo or announcer for the NFL on TV.

Chris does NOT know football, he's the new Madden, stating the most obvious things only with a more annoying voice. If he could get through 1 game without refferring to "back when I was playing" I'd be shocked. Just can't stand the guy.
[ Edited by forty9ers49 on Sep 25, 2009 at 10:30 PM ]
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

It's Cris, not Chris, by the way.

No its chris all right, short for christine!

Why we hatin' on Cris? We beat his team in the biggest game 2ce. We own Cinci and we own da Bengals, so why hate on Cris? Especially since Cris is a bright guy who knows football, unlike the NBA on ESPN/ABC, there really isn't a bad combo or announcer for the NFL on TV.

Chris does NOT know football, he's the new Madden, stating the most obvious things only with a more annoying voice. If he could get through 1 game without refferring to "back when I was playing" I'd be shocked. Just can't stand the guy.

Jeez unlike some of ya'll I like a lot of the dudes we beat/owned in the SB, (Marino, Boomer, Ickey, Natrone Means, etc.) I even like a Phil Simms, Harry Carson, Otis Anderson, Chris Doleman, etc., ie dudes we battled wit when we were the Kings of Football.
Please pull all that you can to whinge to Goodell, the refs, the media, etc and finally get CIncy the ring! lol
Share 49ersWebzone