There are 191 users in the forums

Chris Collinsworth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow,Chris was actually positive about us. Compared us to the Ravens during their Super Bowl run. Good thing I have it on dvr because this guy is a notorious 9er hater.
He usually hates because he got pwned in the 80's like everyone else.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
because he got pwned in the 80's like everyone else.

you beat me to it.
Our boy Sing is interviewed on "Inside The NFL" on Showtime. I am very impressed with our head coach. The last time i felt good about a coach it was Mooch. Chris Collinsworth mentioned eugene parker says he is willing to compromise in their demands. Sing says he would LOVE to play against the Jets

It's Cris, not Chris, by the way.
[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Sep 25, 2009 at 6:37 PM ]
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

oops...thank u sir. Will make a mental note of it
  • watahitbylott42
  • Info N/A
he looks like one of the characters from MONTY PYTON....

Pwned he was.

No its chris all right, short for christine!
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Why we hatin' on Cris? We beat his team in the biggest game 2ce. We own Cinci and we own da Bengals, so why hate on Cris? Especially since Cris is a bright guy who knows football, unlike the NBA on ESPN/ABC, there really isn't a bad combo or announcer for the NFL on TV.

Never liked him. Never will.

DID SOMEONE SAY "CRIS"?!

He's even on record explaining his dislike of the Niners. Perfectly natural. If I played on a team that went to the big show and got pwnd like they did and smashed my dream I'd hate that team for a very, very long time as well.

Keep in mind he's always had respect for the team and gives them props when props are due.

And yes you can hate a team and respect it at the same time.

Why we hatin' on Cris? We beat his team in the biggest game 2ce. We own Cinci and we own da Bengals, so why hate on Cris? Especially since Cris is a bright guy who knows football, unlike the NBA on ESPN/ABC, there really isn't a bad combo or announcer for the NFL on TV.

Did you just call chrissy a bright guy? He is one of the biggest TV personality homers out there. He is constantly getting clowned on by his own co-host. He is a douche and I stand by that. A niner hating douche at that.

Look he is a pretty good guy, but he isnt an accurate football analyst. He is funny to listen to but he is full of s**t!
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:
Never liked him. Never will.

I liked him when Eric Wright tore the ball away from his skinny arms in the Niner's first Super Bowl win.
Share 49ersWebzone