Should Jay Moore make the team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Jay Moore make the team?

Hmmm

HE SHOULD SPURTS

that's catchy...

• cools
  • Veteran
He's never done a thing for us, gets dinged up too often and we can easily put him on the PS, but i doubt he even makes that

There may be a dozen guys released from other teams on saturday that are better
No...he hasn't done nearly enough to make the roster. He seems to be somewhat snakebitten...with the injuries. BL: if you can't practice/play, your roster spot will go to someone else, that's just how it is. I think he's a goner. Briggs and/or Roland will be on the PS.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
No...he hasn't done nearly enough to make the roster. He seems to be somewhat snakebitten...with the injuries. BL: if you can't practice/play, your roster spot will go to someone else, that's just how it is. I think he's a goner. Briggs and/or Roland will be on the PS.

• MeddlingKid
  • Info N/A
No. Frankly, I'm surprised he's still on the team.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Is he related to Jonas Jennings?

NO, BUT SPEAKING OF GOOD OLE JONAS I HEARD HE WAS TOURING THE COUNTRY WITH HIS BROTHERS DOING CONCERTS
No. Even when he was healthy, he didn't make much of an impact. Thanks Nolan...
I say YES... I know it sounds crazy, but really, who else should make it? What other LB? We are gonna keep 8 LBs.

1)Lawson
2)Willis
3)TKO
4)Haralson
5)McKillop
6)Brooks
7)Ulbrich
8) ?

Briggs is perfect for the practice squad and neither he or Moore would be snatched up there, but Moore is much more ready to step in than Briggs. Unless we do pick up someone else, then I say YES to Moore on the 53. He looked pretty good in the early preseason games.

WHOOPS.... forgot about Marquis Harris... so if we do go 8 LBS, the staff will have to decide b/w Briggs and Moore... maybe both could make it?

[ Edited by oldman9er on Sep 4, 2009 at 05:23:24 ]
The guy just can't stay healthy. Everytime he shows something he gets injured.
Should Jay Moore make the team? WHY?

based on talent
Moore>Harris... But Moore is always hurt.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Is he related to Jonas Jennings?

lol, Moore tore his ACL. Jennings had a hurt pinky and refused to play. I think the cases are a bit different.

that being said, no.

We can get a waiver wire pick up from a team like redskins deep at DL and pick up a better pass rusher
He still has practice squad eligibility, so he doesn't make it.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I say YES... I know it sounds crazy, but really, who else should make it? What other LB? We are gonna keep 8 LBs.

1)Lawson
2)Willis
3)TKO
4)Haralson
5)McKillop
6)Brooks
7)Ulbrich
8) ?

Briggs is perfect for the practice squad and neither he or Moore would be snatched up there, but Moore is much more ready to step in than Briggs. Unless we do pick up someone else, then I say YES to Moore on the 53. He looked pretty good in the early preseason games.

WHOOPS.... forgot about Marquis Harris... so if we do go 8 LBS, the staff will have to decide b/w Briggs and Moore... maybe both could make it?

is it just me or has someone else noticed Lawson lost on a lot of plays? why did we get rid of green? he was a solid pass rush....
You cant make the club from the tub!
Share 49ersWebzone