LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Should Jay Moore make the team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Jay Moore make the team?

He should spurts of rushing the passer but the guy just can't stay healthy. His injury list is getting rediculous.
I don't know if they have the luxury to cut him.
No, if we get down to him we are screwed anyway. i wanted to see him do well but it doesnt look like itll happen. better olbs will probably get cut from an other team anyway.
Jay Moore.. Who is Jay Moore? We have a Jay Moore on the team? Who knew??

All kidding aside I don't know how you can keep him on the 53 man roster when he is always hurt.

You know the old expression.

"You can't make the club sitting in the tub"

I think he is still PS eligible, but I think I would rather see Biggs on the PS than Moore.
HEELLLLL NOOOO
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Put him on the PS, if we need him he will be there, but the 53 man roster, nope.
He still has PS eligibility.
No. He's another wasted draft pick from the nolan era. Cut the bum
hell no, he should not make the team, he is injured all the time, and id rather keep Harris, who knows the 3-4 defense, from his days in SD with Manusky.
Originally posted by Xestenz:

He is worth putting on the PS. That way we have him, if we have some injuries.

He is better then the guy off the street and knows the defense.

The biggest issue, injuries aside, is we haven't seen a single exceptional thing out of this guy. He's gotten a few pressures here and there, has played with a little hustle. But in many ways Moore epitomizes the Nolan-era underachieving draft pick.

Really seems like he should be better, but it is always something...
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Xestenz:

He is worth putting on the PS. That way we have him, if we have some injuries.

He is better then the guy off the street and knows the defense.

Come to think of it Diral Briggs (47) has shown more explosion and atheliticism.
  • SANDMAN
  • Info N/A
Make the team??? NO WAY Jay Moore makes the team. He's had an injury every year. I don't even think he's practiced much this offseason. I'm surprised he's still on the team with his long list of injuries. Its unfortunate that he can't stay healthy, I thought he was a late round gem coming out of college.
Is he related to Jonas Jennings?
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Is he related to Jonas Jennings?

lol, Moore tore his ACL. Jennings had a hurt pinky and refused to play. I think the cases are a bit different.

that being said, no.
Share 49ersWebzone