LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Huard vs. Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I actually think Shaun Hill would do WONDERS in that offense in New England....

and not because of Randy Moss and such....but more because of the play calling...

Hill looks like he would be better in a passing orientated offense.

who would've thunk it, huh.

Hill did fine with our receiving talent and in Martz's system last year.

edit- I'm not saying he can't be successful under Raye's system.....I think he will do real good....high qb ratings and such..... but I think he can put up some great #s in a different offensive system.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 29, 2009 at 11:09 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Brock Huard tells John Clayton on his radio show: "I wonder if Damon Huard gets a call (from Patriots) if he gets released in (S.F.)."

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

pffff.... if the Patriots wanted someone better they would trade for Alex Smith.

mostly likely, on the other hand asking for shaun hill at minimum would cost the patriots 2 first rounders.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fan49:
Brock Huard tells John Clayton on his radio show: "I wonder if Damon Huard gets a call (from Patriots) if he gets released in (S.F.)."

pffff.... if the Patriots wanted someone better they would trade for Alex Smith.

mostly likely, on the other hand asking for shaun hill at minimum would cost the patriots 2 first rounders.

Wasn't even funny.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by PTulini:
John Clayton also said that he believes Tom Brady has a partcially torn rotator cuff. He expects Brady to be out atleast the next 4-6 weeks! Also, that Huard makes the most sense because he used to be with the Patriots.

holy s**t!!!!!

In the play where he got injured...it looked alot like Alex getting slammed by Rocky Bernard.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wasn't even funny.

shaun hill being worth 1 first rounder is funny, him being worth 2 is hilarious. really?????? you think hes worth a even a 3rd
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by PTulini:
John Clayton also said that he believes Tom Brady has a partcially torn rotator cuff. He expects Brady to be out atleast the next 4-6 weeks! Also, that Huard makes the most sense because he used to be with the Patriots.

holy s**t!!!!!

In the play where he got injured...it looked alot like Alex getting slammed by Rocky Bernard.

yeah but it was this man who squashed him....all 350 pounds of him.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Wasn't even funny.

shaun hill being worth 1 first rounder is funny, him being worth 2 is hilarious. really?????? you think hes worth a even a 3rd

Honestly, I think Smith has more trade value than Hill right now, but let the season start that's where value is gained or loss.
  • fan49
  • Veteran

Wasn't even funny.

Honestly, I think Smith has more trade value than Hill right now, but let the season start that's where value is gained or loss.

i can respect the hell out of that
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ Huard.
Its truely sad that Huard and Davis look better than Hill and Smith. Damn I would be real tempted to see Huard with the first team. This sucks.

Originally posted by Izyniner:
Its truely sad that Huard and Davis look better than Hill and Smith. Damn I would be real tempted to see Huard with the first team. This sucks.

maybe that's a reflection on our first team O-line
Sure would be nice if we could get a draft pick outta the Patriots for him. They always seem to get picks for someone, why can't our front office make a deal.
  • TheChosenOne
  • Info N/A

ur joking right? Alex Smith is a F**king joke man. This kid is the Next Joey Harrington, Dave Carr, and all those other QB that were drafted high & never amounted to nothing in the NFL....
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:

ur joking right? Alex Smith is a F**king joke man. This kid is the Next Joey Harrington, Dave Carr, and all those other QB that were drafted high & never amounted to nothing in the NFL....

Says the guy who said we should have signed a QB who isn't eligible to play until week 6 and even that's baring him not screwing up. Vick makes one mistake and Goodell won't reinstate him.

Yea, I'll take your opinion on things.

As for Huard, he has no trade options (same with Smith) because there's a better chance of them getting released (either in these two cuts or at the end of the season). No team is going to make a trade with that scenario happening.
[ Edited by linkboy on Aug 30, 2009 at 8:58 AM ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Who cares about the Patriots?
Share 49ersWebzone