LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 114 users in the forums

Unload Crabtree now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nyner
We need to unload Crabtree and move on. Just think what kind of hassles they are going have with him in the future. He's already a pain in the butt, give him 2 years and he going to want to re negotiate his contract for more money. No doubt he is going to be a perennial problem child. Let 's just move on.Funny how so many wide receivers are like that.....just my thoughts.
IBTL!!!!!!!!!
Yes! I finally made one! IBTL!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Originally posted by pwilly52:
Yes! I finally made one! IBTL!!!!!

Good on ya!!!

Originally posted by Nyner:
We need to unload Crabtree and move on. Just think what kind of hassles they are going have with him in the future. He's already a pain in the butt, give him 2 years and he going to want to re negotiate his contract for more money. No doubt he is going to be a perennial problem child. Let 's just move on.Funny how so many wide receivers are like that.....just my thoughts.

we cant, its pass the deadline to trade him, and we wont relinquish his rights.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Nyner:

we cant, its pass the deadline to trade him, and we wont relinquish his rights.

AB, you are always so polite...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Um....We can't, nevermind, there is no point we will get another thread like this in a few days
Share 49ersWebzone