LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Shaun Hill Day to Day With Lower Back Strain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Im thinking an Alex Smith fan did a Nancy Kerrigan on Shaun Hill's back.

pft just reported luke mcnown is up for trade we might be able to get a late round pick amd mcnown for smith and save a little money
I just dont understand why we dont trade next years #1 draft pick for a proven, veteran quarterback
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I just dont understand why we dont trade next years #1 draft pick for a proven, veteran quarterback

Because this isn't Madden.
Originally posted by chrisernst82:
pft just reported luke mcnown is up for trade we might be able to get a late round pick amd mcnown for smith and save a little money

Oh man, I would love to get my hands on Luke McCown, I think he would lead us to the superbowl for sure:)

why does anyone think you can plug in any qb and have them start a week later? he wouldnt know the system or anything.
norv turner seems to like alex lets trade for phillip rivers....
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Smith and First Round pick straight up for Tom Brady!!!!

All that would happen is Brady would have his other knee taken out by week 2

Originally posted by backontop:

Then we would just trade him for Peyton Manning. Maybe throw in Mark Roman..
Well for all of those who felt it would be a good idea to have Davis play with the starters, put your helmets on and buckle your seatbelts... You're about to see the difference between 3rd string and 1st string.
Personally, if Hill doesn't go this weekend, i'd like to see Davis play. And actually let him play. Not get in there for 2 or 3 series and hand the ball off a bunch of times.
Originally posted by backontop:

Then we would just trade him for Peyton Manning. Maybe throw in Mark Roman..

would that be a some kind of record for getting 2 future HOF QB's killed in 1 season?
I would like to see Davis out there with the first string. Let him gain a little bumps and bruises so he knows what playing QB is really all about. Preseason is a good time for it. It will go with his development.

Just don't start him in a regular season game against a team like the Colts...

Nolan
Share 49ersWebzone