-
marshulk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 45,242
-
9erObsession
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 730
YES.....
I DONT CARE....
IT WAS UGLY
IT WAS HORRIBLE
BUT WE WON
-
ninersrule4
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,679
Sing I swear to god if you say we played good I will be so f**king pissed off
-
Afrikan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,670
MY JOB IS SAFE Celebration????
THank God we won....we have ALOT of time to get things straight...untill our next game.
-
boomer49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,623
I figured Lewis had a another knock to the noggin. Looks like he's ok there though lol
-
fandownunder5
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 50
-
smithgdwg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,473
Our team still sucks
-
Chief
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 28,272
modded.
[ Edited by Oscar on Nov 12, 2009 at 20:25:25 ]
-
49ersOnMINE
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,375
F*ck YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH DAMNNNNNNNNNNN about time...damn......now time for the pacman and cotto fight..
-
kemp_j
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,733
NINERS WIN!!!!! THANK GOD FOR DEFENSE!!!!!!
-
Jersey9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,972
Exactly, no moral victories or losses. We won
-
flow
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,395
-
SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 59,185
WTF YOU SMILING AT SMITH!!!!!
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
lmao yes!
any kind of win after losing 4 straight is beautiful!
f**k yeah!!!!!!!!!
jay cutler = overrated choke artist