LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 280 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinersCluebat:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Well at least we are 3-0 in the NFC West...

Yeah, but the Card's won today.

Great, so can we go 6-0 in the division but not win it?
Originally posted by dmax:
oh snaps...I GUESS ALEX SUCKS...TD U HATERS

Oh Snap!
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So Smith homers and Hill homers have both lost. Go figure.

Except we've actually WON with hill starting.

Really?????????????

you forget ATL/ HOU / MIN already??????????

Min was on the D...He didn't get to finish Hou and our only WINS this year were with Hill under center.

excuses...........

Wins are not excuses...losses are

Is Hill undefeated?????????????????

fool

Has Smith won a SINGLE Game?????????/

LOL... Not in a couple of years.

He didn't play last year?

That makes him an Injury prone loser...people I think we have the Jonas Jennings of QB's in Alex Smith...the money wasted was just a bonus....

That was from one injury on his arm. Jesus. Fault him for today not stupid crap.

By your analysis Montana was an injury prone QB as well.

By your analysis Alex is >>>> then Joe Montana... Time to start seeing this kid for what he is.

I said not such thing. I'm not even analyzing. Just critiquing your org. statement.

and your doing a piss poor job of it. Alex still has not won a game in the last 2 years...

Ok.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow that was the s**ttest $500 I ever spent, thanks a lot 49ers.

But I did win $200 off the Seattle game......I only owe $550 now.

Ouch.
We're 3-5 . . . just like the Seahawks
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We can't win with this team.

OR THESE COACHES.....

We HAVE to do something about the OL coach. There's just simply still too much confusion out there. Too much. Inexcusable.

Blow it up again? It will take another five years to get good, but it might be the only option.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Over/under on how many time the words McClueless and Alex Leaf are over-used this week?

3,500 is my bet

ill take the over, good sir.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
lets give ALex Smith a few more games...

then we'll know for sure about Smith..

this always cracks me up....God knows how many times I have heard this.

i guess what i'm saying is...if we end up loosing more games with Smith...then lets start developing Nate Davis...But let Alex play out a few more games..IMHO

so you want to ride or die with Alex...I understand... I posted about this earlier today....but I'm also a Niner fan....and I think we can still make the playoffs....so I want to see what Hill can do, if he can keep us in games......

the thing is Alex was playing at home against a struggling defense and had 3ints and 2 fumbles.... I wasn't expecting this AT ALL in this game....but am not surprised, I've seen this before.....

so I'd go with Shaun....see if the o'l dink and dunk...mixed in with what we saw today (I actually like the game Raye called for once....the flow of the game seemed different)......and go from there.

like Singletary said.... we are not a charity.....we can't have turnovers like this....we won't get anywhere....

now if Shaun comes in and can't sustain drives....those can also be considered turnovers...then we should go to Nate Davis......but I still feel we can win some games and make a push at the playoffs....
Originally posted by valrod33:
This loss is on the players, not the coaches, too many mistakes penalties, turnovers,the D not being able to get off the field on crucial 3rd downs

The Big problem with the team is simple, its not he playcalling, or any of the QBs. Its the f**kin offensive line. Its f**kin pathetic, thath needs to be the number 1 priority in the of season.

O LINE

Smith's fumble was because Snyder ain't nothing but a revolving door

Haralson on 4th down could have stopped CJ they don't get the lead if he just finishes the f**king tackle!!!!

and then there are those interceptions

I think Raye called a good game today though, but 4 turnovers will kill you every time
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by NinersCluebat:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Well at least we are 3-0 in the NFC West...

Yeah, but the Card's won today.

Great, so can we go 6-0 in the division but not win it?

Yes.

Originally posted by dman:
Crabs, Morgan, Hill

Not bad if we had someone better to get the ball to them

This limited intellectual thought proves my point.

The Line was superb today. Man I'm tellin ya I never seen better blocking in my life. They just held up from beginning to end.

Josh Morgan was catching EVERYTHING around him with absolutely mid boggling precision.

Bruce? Man that guy looked like Raghib Ismail today. SpeeeeeeeeeeDY.

And gee didn't that Titan Defense just keep Alex off the field all day long.

Oh and the 2nd half play calling? Geez Bill Walsh would be turning over in his grave because he never called that superb of a game...

Man I'm tellin ya Alex needs to put a gun in his mouth after that sorry performance. He let the entire team down.

In case you can't tell the above is sarcasm. I hate when people talk smack about something without being unbiased.

Yeah Alex had his bad moments in this game but he OWNED the first half and a solid portion of the 2nd. But yup Hill is just so much better they would have been a scoring juggernaut.

~Ceadder
  • Veteran
Scott McCloughan is responsible for this garbage. When is he going to answer for his draft picks. These are all his players.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Alex is just a loser. Every niner fan just needs to accept it and move on.
Move on to what?
Originally posted by 190836:
Scott McCloughan is responsible for this garbage. When is he going to answer for his draft picks. These are all his players.

do the coaches get no accountability for not developing properly? (i understand if the players suck, no amount of coaching is gonna help)
Share 49ersWebzone