49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 459 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 2 [Home Opener])

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good Lord, we have to put up with Bearwithit and Bearman again this year?

Sorry folks, inside joke.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Hawksfan81, thank you for visiting our asylum! *lol* with this weekends game upon us, I’m sure that you might be gone after, till the next meeting at least. With that being said, you’re a welcome fan in this neighborhood… Good luck this weekend and good luck with your team..

- 98

You going to take that type of smack talk Hawksfan81? You should really give it to him

tough sh*t, eh???

- 98


personal attack!!


Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Hawksfan81, thank you for visiting our asylum! *lol* with this weekends game upon us, I’m sure that you might be gone after, till the next meeting at least. With that being said, you’re a welcome fan in this neighborhood… Good luck this weekend and good luck with your team..

- 98

You going to take that type of smack talk Hawksfan81? You should really give it to him

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me kicked of the site.
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Good Lord, we have to put up with Bearwithit and Bearman again this year?

Sorry folks, inside joke.

I get the joke, but this will be my first time heading to their site. Can you tell me what the site is?
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Hawksfan81, thank you for visiting our asylum! *lol* with this weekends game upon us, I’m sure that you might be gone after, till the next meeting at least. With that being said, you’re a welcome fan in this neighborhood… Good luck this weekend and good luck with your team..

- 98

You going to take that type of smack talk Hawksfan81? You should really give it to him

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me kicked of the site.


Nah your cool I was just making a joke
bad joke I guess
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Hawksfan81, thank you for visiting our asylum! *lol* with this weekends game upon us, I’m sure that you might be gone after, till the next meeting at least. With that being said, you’re a welcome fan in this neighborhood… Good luck this weekend and good luck with your team..

- 98

You going to take that type of smack talk Hawksfan81? You should really give it to him

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me kicked of the site.

Nah your cool I was just making a joke
bad joke I guess



I know man. I was just giving you a hard time
[ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Sep 18, 2009 at 8:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Hawksfan81, thank you for visiting our asylum! *lol* with this weekends game upon us, I’m sure that you might be gone after, till the next meeting at least. With that being said, you’re a welcome fan in this neighborhood… Good luck this weekend and good luck with your team..

- 98

You going to take that type of smack talk Hawksfan81? You should really give it to him

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me kicked of the site.

Nah your cool I was just making a joke
bad joke I guess



I know man. I was just giving you a hard time

it's all good. You and the other guy are actually pretty cool. Plus you contribute to the forum. That is more than I can say about some of the other posters on this forum that are niner fans
http://www.f2fa.com/

- 98
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Hawksfan81, thank you for visiting our asylum! *lol* with this weekends game upon us, I’m sure that you might be gone after, till the next meeting at least. With that being said, you’re a welcome fan in this neighborhood… Good luck this weekend and good luck with your team..

- 98

You going to take that type of smack talk Hawksfan81? You should really give it to him

If I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to get me kicked of the site.


Nah your cool I was just making a joke
bad joke I guess



I know man. I was just giving you a hard time

it's all good. You and the other guy are actually pretty cool. Plus you contribute to the forum. That is more than I can say about some of the other posters on this forum that are niner fans

Thanks man. I figure the more links and news that gets thrown on here the more we will have to discuss. It makes the thread a little more fun.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Good Lord, we have to put up with Bearwithit and Bearman again this year?

Sorry folks, inside joke.

I get the joke, but this will be my first time heading to their site. Can you tell me what the site is?

I went to this one:

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/default.aspx

I was talking about the two blow hard clueless trolls that stormed the pi board. I'll have to check out that other link too.
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Good Lord, we have to put up with Bearwithit and Bearman again this year?

Sorry folks, inside joke.

I get the joke, but this will be my first time heading to their site. Can you tell me what the site is?

I went to this one:

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/default.aspx

I was talking about the two blow hard clueless trolls that stormed the pi board. I'll have to check out that other link too.


cool. I got signed up over there.
I'm outta here for the night guys.
Will OT Walter Jones Play This Weekend? - NFL.com
NFC Playbook for Week 2 - Seahawks @ 49ers

Originally posted by PTulini:
NFC Playbook for Week 2 - Seahawks @ 49ers


sweet
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone