LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 220 users in the forums

The Greatest 8 Minutes of All-Time !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80

I dont think Candlestick has ever been as loud as it was during that game !

Here's looking forward to another GREAT Niner season.

awesome!!!
Still is exciting even today. All those TDs were direct results of great defense. Lets hope Sing gets this defense to that level, then we should be in great shape!
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

awesome!!!
Damn I miss that year
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Great game! I had a friend over who was a Cowboy fan and we had wagered a few hundred on the game. He is one of those people who need a long time to take a dump, and had to go at kick-off time. I yelled to him in the bathroom, "Niners up 7-0"
then again "Niners up 14-0", then "Niners up 21-0" He keep yelling back "F**k you, you are full of sh*t", He came out of the bathroom at the 10 minute mark and saw the score, and looked like he was going to be sick. PRICELESS!!!!!
P.S. I knew exactly what this thread was about when I saw the title.

[ Edited by BobS on Aug 9, 2009 at 18:23:12 ]
i love seeing Deion pick up Aikman after the pick six hahaha
Oh yeah, fabulous man.
I went down on the filed after the finish, in front of Eddie D with my falgs an stuff, then got some of the endzone grass and grew it on my front porch for a year or so..
Way..... too much fun!

NINERS 2009!!!!!!!
hmm for a sec i thot Z was gonna post a sex tape of his.
That was a great video; those were good, good times.

I remember Aikman gave a post game comment that went something like: Had we not spotted them 3 touchdowns we would have won.
  • flow
  • Veteran
YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Originally posted by father49er:
I remember Aikman gave a post game comment that went something like: Had we not spotted them 3 touchdowns we would have won.

And as a result, EVERY stinkin' Cowpie fan I've ever known or met, reiterates that sentiment. Pathetic.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by father49er:

And as a result, EVERY stinkin' Cowpie fan I've ever known or met, reiterates that sentiment. Pathetic.

Or "that was pass interference" on the first pick.
what I missed most about that team really was the running backs.

No matter WHO scored....ALL SEASON LONG you saw Dexter Carter , William Floyd and Ricky Watters in thier own little pow-wow in the endzone. THE guys would come off the bench to cheer the others on.

They knew they were over shadowed by the passing offense........but they had great chemistry.

it was SUCH a stark difference then the Hearst-Beasley-Barlow days.....were they pretty much hated each other.

Watters ended up getting his due as a HOFmer type RB. But I dont think Floyd ever really got the Respect he deserved. And dexter carter was never forgiven for being a first rounder Like he had a choice in it....
Share 49ersWebzone