LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 170 users in the forums

RJF Staph infection

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Damn, Damn, Damn, I really think the kid can make this team and be an impact player. Saw him play a lot at LSU and when he is motivated and has his head screwed on straight he is on stoppable.

Hope this Staph infection does not keep him out of camp to long.

do u guys remember how long was Morgan out for last season when he had his staph infection?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
do u guys remember how long was Morgan out for last season when he had his staph infection?

I think almost two weeks and it took him about a month to get his weight back up if I remember correctly.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I think almost two weeks and it took him about a month to get his weight back up if I remember correctly.

well there u go thats prob the approx. time he might be out
& yes i know everybody heels differently but am guessing he'll be out for that amount of time.
staph can kill you very easily
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'd rather people put his name down as RJF than seeing his name spelled incorrectly 500 different ways.

For the record, everyone, it is Ricky (no "e") Jean (not John, but the same sound) Francois (with an "o" included, and pronunciated- Fran-swah).

Cheers.

P.S. Jean-Francois in French means "damn lucky that Ray McDonald is on the PUP list".

now how do you spell soaps name
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
staph can kill you very easily

So true.

We'll be lucky to have him full-strength by mid-season. He could spend months regaining the strength/weight/muscle that he, potentially, might lose.

Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'd rather people put his name down as RJF than seeing his name spelled incorrectly 500 different ways.

For the record, everyone, it is Ricky (no "e") Jean (not John, but the same sound) Francois (with an "o" included, and pronunciated- Fran-swah).

Cheers.

P.S. Jean-Francois in French means "damn lucky that Ray McDonald is on the PUP list".

now how do you spell soaps name

God forbid Babatunde Oshinowo makes the team.

Cheers.
Looks like he may be headed for the practice squad. Was hoping to see him at work in camp
  • cools
  • Veteran
Dont they call him "Frenchy" around Niner HQ ?

read that somewhere

• nj9er
  • Veteran
NFL Network ticker has him as ready to go for tomorrow's practice
Staph is no joke, I had MRSA last year. It sucked, but it left some pretty cool looking scars! The prison I work at had an outbreak of sorts and a fair amount of staff members caught it.
I still haven't been reimbursed by my employer for my hospital bill, lousy state of alaska.

I'm curious as to why the NFL as had alot of staff infections lately? I don't remember hearing about staff infections in the NFL a couple of years ago.
Well now we get to hear how he does in the Nutcracker and then in practice !!!!!! LOL
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Well now we get to hear how he does in the Nutcracker and then in practice !!!!!! LOL

Haha that was a good one!
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

The 49ers announced that DL Ricky Jean-Francois has been activated from the Non-Football Illness List after passing a physical.

Jean-Francois is expected to participate in practice on Thursday, August 6.
Share 49ersWebzone