2010 (and beyond) starting RT?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2010 (and beyond) starting RT?

Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by Jax49er:
RT with 1st draft pick (round 1)
Tebow with 2nd draft pick(round 1)
MLB/DB with 3rd draft pick(round 2)

Simply great to such confidence in our QB's right now. Brilliant!

I wouldn't necessarily say that's lack of confidence. I'd say it is more of securtity, like a back up plan for that just in case occurs!

Goniners
Hopefully Boone
it COULD be Boone. i want it to be, but regardless, next year we will be drafting a lineman, so who knows. baas's contract will be up. marvel is old. we will need to add depth next year. maybe that person starts? maybe its a backup. im thinkin its going to be a starter. 1st round choice.
Vernon Davis?
I have high hopes for Alex Boone, but in all honesty, I think really think our future RT is in next year's NFL Draft. Who?...I'm not sure.
Originally posted by frankie:

I wouldn't necessarily say that's lack of confidence. I'd say it is more of securtity, like a back up plan for that just in case occurs!

Goniners

Haha Tebow, Your an alex supporter i see. Same college coach, same system. Do we let this one sit and learn first, unlike alex. cause he's got to learn to be a prostyle qb.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by frankie:

Goniners

Haha Tebow, Your an alex supporter i see. Same college coach, same system. Do we let this one sit and learn first, unlike alex. cause he's got to learn to be a prostyle qb.

Im a supporter of alex and shaun! They are niners, my motto is may the best man win!

As far as for the the way our fellow zoner said how he'd plan to use the draft picks, I somewhat agreed wit. Not necessarily for tebow. But it might get used for a qb. If shaun or alex can't perform to the standard! There are higher expectations this yr which have to be met. And to pick a lineman in the draft well id have to see how marvel plays this season. To me it looks more as a back up plan cause it is now and the draft aint here yet! That is my thing! Ha ha ya was dieing to bust out wit that coach meyer comment and alex lover bash wasn't ya lol!
Welcome to the zone!
Not everyone here is raising pitch forks to one player are hugging the other, some people here are seeing the competition as a tool to push each other to get better! Which they both will. How much? is yet to be seen. So until the season starts your guess is as good as mine.
Here's to a great year
Cheers
Originally posted by GoatRider:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NorCal49er:
we should choose a S and OT with our 2 first round picks of next years draft.

S=Tayler Mays

You should really look at the stats for college safeties before you let the west coast bias blind you to the fact that there is a better safety playing at the University of Tennessee.Eric Berry is a superior safety and has the numbers to prove it,just look it up and you will see the truth.Don't get me wrong if Berry were already gone when we pick,I would be okay with Mays,but if both are there then we need Berry much more,he is a more complete safety and much better at creating turnovers.

Eric Berry

Taylor Mays

Check out the stats and you will see who is the better choice for us,not that either would be a bad choice,they are the two best safeties in the country hands down.One other advantage Berry has is that he can play any of the DB positions equally well.

Berry's the man. A little small, so he won't get the push he should at the draft but he's a gamer. More skill than Mays.

wow i just watched some of Berry's highlights and this kid is good! I'm glad to see more than one safety out there worth taking in the 1st round for next year.... we are sure to get one of these guys
Share 49ersWebzone