LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp: 0 days

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I just got an email from the 49ers saying the the 1st practice open to the public will be on Saturday August 1st at 8:30 a.m.!

I did too....what's the password....anyone know?!
you won't know the password until tuesday

The San Francisco 49ers and the San Jose Mercury News are offering the 49ers Faithful free tickets to the first of four open practices during the 2009 training camp -- Mercury News Day. That practice will take place on Saturday, August 1, at 8:30am.

The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Tuesday, July 14 and look for the special “Training Camp Code” and instructions. Or go to Facebook.com and sign up as a fan of the San Jose Mercury News and receive news about the promotion on Tuesday. Either in print or online, you will receive instructions on going to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One ticket admits up to two people.

Additional practice sessions open to the public: Saturday, August 1 (4:30pm); Saturday, August 8 (8:30am & 4:00pm). Gates open an hour before practice begins. Information regarding online ticket registration for these sessions will be provided at a later date.

damn I might not be able to make it now
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
18 days
i'm so excited
Originally posted by bergy07:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I just got an email from the 49ers saying the the 1st practice open to the public will be on Saturday August 1st at 8:30 a.m.!

I did too....what's the password....anyone know?!

The password is "Keasey"
Originally posted by mayo63:
18 days

wooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
17 days
WOOOOO
Originally posted by Byisgod:
WOOOOO

hey I say the woooooooo around here!!!

woooooooooooooooo
[ Edited by DANADA on Jul 11, 2009 at 7:32 AM ]
17 days

wooooooooooooo

Originally posted by DANADA:
17 days

wooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
16 days
16 days

woooooooooooooo
  • yoyo49
  • Info N/A
Everytime I see a countdown it puts that song by Europe in my head. (The Final Countdown)

[ Edited by yoyo49 on Jul 12, 2009 at 7:05 AM ]
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
The dark days of summer are almost over...
Share 49ersWebzone