Pre-Draft Tracker: Visits, Meetings, Workouts, Picks →

There are 247 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by da209:
Is it safe their lol and how far of a walk is it ?

It's a public parking lot next to a small city park (technically just over the San Jose city limit) and next to some condos. I parked there for free last December for the Dolphins game. It is a bit of a walk though…prob 1 to 1.5 miles on Tasman. You can use the money you use on an Uber after the game to get there I suppose.
Here's the street view, pretty much a cul-de-sac alley next to a strip of grass park:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/uPwpM4irudva6ooy6?g_st=ic
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by da209:
Is it safe their lol and how far of a walk is it ?

It's a public parking lot next to a small city park (technically just over the San Jose city limit) and next to some condos. I parked there for free last December for the Dolphins game. It is a bit of a walk though…prob 1 to 1.5 miles on Tasman. You can use the money you use on an Uber after the game to get there I suppose.

There's usually a big Uber surcharge after games and the pickup isn't at the stadium. The cheapest option is to take VTA to Levi's
It's about a 30 minute walk from that spot I showed you…
Originally posted by mitpdub:
There's usually a big Uber surcharge after games and the pickup isn't at the stadium. The cheapest option is to take VTA to Levi's

I took bart to vta to levis

very easy and convenient
  • da209
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,154
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Here's the street view, pretty much a cul-de-sac alley next to a strip of grass park:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/uPwpM4irudva6ooy6?g_st=ic

thanks
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
It's about a 30 minute walk from that spot I showed you…

Nothing wrong with that after sitting for 3 hours.
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Here's the street view, pretty much a cul-de-sac alley next to a strip of grass park:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/uPwpM4irudva6ooy6?g_st=ic

thanks

It fills up quick so get there early, maybe 2-3 hrs before kickoff. Our first time there, we ended up parking across the street opposite the park, next to the sidewalk in front of this office complex 'cos we were afraid the little park was part of the condo and they'd call a tow-truck for any non-resident parkers.

We asked others around if it was a risk to get ticketed, and they said they never got one…but I wouldn't take that risk again along the sidewalk—make sure to read any signs posted. The best spaces to park are along Grove St and Orchard way, further in from the main street (Vista Montana) next to the playground. The little park has tables, so bring food/drinks if you wanna picnic (tailgate) before the game.

The walk to the stadium like I said is about 30 mins if you're rushing, maybe 45 mins if you're taking it slow after eating/drinking…it's straight down Tasman Ave and you can't miss all the Niner fans going the same way, walking towards the bridge overlooking the Guadalupe creek to get to Levi's. You'll pass some of those other office buildings that charge $70-$100 to park and tailgate/grill in their lots and prob laugh at all the suckers getting ripped off.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 14, 2023 at 10:15 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
There's usually a big Uber surcharge after games and the pickup isn't at the stadium. The cheapest option is to take VTA to Levi's

I took bart to vta to levis

very easy and convenient

Yup or park in Mtn View and VTA in. Super easy and on the way back grab dinner and watch the evening game.
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by da209:
where is the most affordable spot to park near levi's stadium ?

Park next to Vista Montana park (~1mile away):

https://maps.apple.com/?ll=37.412845,-121.956976&q=Dropped%20Pin&spn=0.002069,0.002190&t=d

Is it safe their lol and how far of a walk is it ?

Damn, you didn't even read his entire sentence? lol

Grab one of the bike pedicabs, we got one last year and loved all the "too lazy to walk" feedback we got from the adoring fans along the way
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
There's usually a big Uber surcharge after games and the pickup isn't at the stadium. The cheapest option is to take VTA to Levi's

I took bart to vta to levis

very easy and convenient

Yup or park in Mtn View and VTA in. Super easy and on the way back grab dinner and watch the evening game.

Love how it drops you off right next to the stadium

and the trains are pretty lit with fans
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 14, 2023 at 2:52 PM ]
Pretty embarrassing s**t. About the 3rd instance in a few weeks I've seen.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/22/49ers-fans-bloodied-wild-fight-with-giants-supporters-after-tnf-game/
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 22, 2023 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Pretty embarrassing s**t. About the 3rd instance in a few weeks I've seen.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/22/49ers-fans-bloodied-wild-fight-with-giants-supporters-after-tnf-game/
a friend i knew showed me his recording of the video from across the field. Pretty funny towards the end of the brawl , how it looked.. like they just got tired and everyone went on their merry way
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,701
Maybe some of those fights will get the crowd going. I was watching the game on tv, but my lord it felt like you could hear a pin drop in that stadium.

seems like 49er fans OUTSIDE of the Bay Area are more raucous and supportive of the team than the wine sipping ass hats that show up to Levi's and hide in the shade until the sun goes down
Share 49ersWebzone